Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Truth be told I hope the glitter-cago’s drop the same day these do...All the hype kids will be all about getting at those and be willing to slide this pair as quickly as possible, just to get enough scratch to chase that ~other~ pair down...Hopefully that will translate to a price drop on the aftermarket for these...

Man, I'm just disappointed about the Carmines. See retro sneaker I love, purchase, and enjoy. That's it. That's all I wanted. But now everything is ruined.

Aside from the unpredictable midsole color...

whose to say that the Carmine ink dye won't bleed into your socks? There goes $21.95 for the official 23 socks 😒

Truth be told I hope the glitter-cago’s drop the same day these do...All the hype kids will be all about getting at those and be willing to slide this pair as quickly as possible, just to get enough scratch to chase that ~other~ pair down...Hopefully that will translate to a price drop on the aftermarket for these...
All the hype kids have the same info NT does they know what’s Sneakers have value and $$ demand

Ready for the price undercutting to take place

If you were to wager a bet, what price do you think the Neutral Grey's will be available at? Is it really possible to get these at retail?

OIP.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll be having the time of my life if these hit $400 🤣

Do you wear them or sell them? I can't see myself paying $400+ for Neutral Grey's and then wearing them? They're not like the Bred 1's, Chicago 1's, White Cement 3's or even the White Cement 4's in terms of history.

s-l640 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Do you wear them or sell them? I can't see myself paying $400+ for Neutral Grey's and then wearing them? They're not like the Bred 1's, Chicago 1's, White Cement 3's or even the White Cement 4's in terms of history.

View attachment 2745520

I wear them, man. NG are the most wearable of all those mentioned 🤣. They go with literally everything.

I wear them, man. NG are the most wearable of all those mentioned 🤣. They go with literally everything.

That's true. White and light grey go with essentially everything. Good point. But they do not have as much nostalgia for me as the above mentioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom