Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

R1e1e43770633742208311753de45c498~2.jpeg

4x4cb6.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna wait till I have em in hand to make a final judgement on these. The new '85 mold has only been used on 2 shoes besides these I think unless you include the Dior's(?) I think. It may take another colorway or two before they get the shape to be consistent across the board. If I get a pair shaped like these, while there is definitely room for improvement, personally I'd be okay with em.
air-jordan-1-hi-85-new-beginnings-CQ4921-601-0.jpg

Those look great. I'd be happy with those as well. On Tuesday I'm going to start posting links that I find on what places I think will have the Neutral Grey's. It's the best I can do.
I'm very curious to see how low a price we can find?

R975caa1844ab0cd6929b2b3922bd8d8a.jpeg

It's going to be a challenge, but hopefully we can work together.

Gonna wait till I have em in hand to make a final judgement on these. The new '85 mold has only been used on 2 shoes besides these I think unless you include the Dior's(?) I think. It may take another colorway or two before they get the shape to be consistent across the board. If I get a pair shaped like these, while there is definitely room for improvement, personally I'd be okay with em.
air-jordan-1-hi-85-new-beginnings-CQ4921-601-0.jpg
Diors didn’t use the 85 mold. Just the og mold with a bigger swoosh.

They’re very possible to win.

I know its possible, I never said it wasn't. Just saying they are super botted and its been incredibly hard for manual users to win recently. The only exception is the last undefeated Kobe 5 pack. Other than that, a lot of their raffles has gone 90% to raffle bots. I have a friend thats in 2 of the top raffle bots and they take majority of the undefeated stock

It’s still a higher camera angle used. It is shooting slightly downward. You can’t alter that.

Get out of here 😂🤣 you can see that the 2021 is noticably different. It's more like an interpretation of the 1985 version. Chunkier and less form fitting. Like women in 1985 vs women in 2021 😆 and fellas too for that matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom