Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Damn I can’t believe I hit, I didn’t want rhem. But I’m excited to see them in hand. Hopefully I get blessed with carmines to.

Thanks Faber Castell Faber Castell for wishing me good luck :lol:

BC0C309B-FC41-48A3-B4F5-DAAEFA486504.jpeg

faber.jpg

L here as well. Guess I know where part of my $1,400 stimulus check is going if democrats push it through. :lol: Personally not super bothered by this because I need to buy a few novels for my English course. I was prepared if I did get a pair though, but at least now I don't need to worry. Might scoop these up later unless they start pushing $500+

Right at 9 I completed everything and said pending at bottom. Now says sold out. Never got a notification. Guess I didn't get these either. Not once have I ever gotten anything off snkrs. Don't know why I even bother.

L here as well. Guess I know where part of my $1,400 stimulus check is going if democrats push it through. :lol: Personally not super bothered by this because I need to buy a few novels for my English course. I was prepared if I did get a pair though, but at least now I don't need to worry. Might scoop these up later unless they start pushing $500+
They are already 500+ from what i've seen. Probably keep climbing. I'd cop as soon as I get that check if you really want these lol.

Why is it SO GOD DAMN HARD to give a company my money. I just want to be able to actually buy a pair of shoes on Snkrs. I never hit. I never get early access. Its ridiculous that for me to get nikes product i have to give someone else an extra 300. How is that a good business plan for them? They couldve made so much more money by just making these available. So tired of this.

Back
Top Bottom