Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

L here as well. Guess I know where part of my $1,400 stimulus check is going if democrats push it through. :lol: Personally not super bothered by this because I need to buy a few novels for my English course. I was prepared if I did get a pair though, but at least now I don't need to worry. Might scoop these up later unless they start pushing $500+

Unsolicited advice: Put some of that stimulus check into Bitcoin and you’ll EASILY afford the resale prices for these in a few months. You could buy these and put the rest of the 1st stimulus into a car if you did this with your 1st stimulus (it was <$9k/BTC this past summer and is now ~$46k/BTC, for reference).

This was the quickest L i ever got on SNKRS :smh::lol: in less than 1 minute.
Weird. I had 2 phones up, both stayed pending for like 5-6 minutes, unusually long. Double L. I didn’t want to check NT or anything just in case it slowed my connection down or something :lol:

The app decided to force me to verify my account with a number texted to me... Then it never sent me the damn number :lol: Seems like none of my raffle entries panned out either.

Whatever, I wanted them and tried. I'll live.
Wow I don’t think I ever seen that smh

Lowkey surprised anyone here hit but happy for y’all mofos

Unsolicited advice: Put some of that stimulus check into Bitcoin and you’ll EASILY afford the resale prices for these in a few months. You could buy these and put the rest of the 1st stimulus into a car if you did this with your 1st stimulus (it was <$9k/BTC this past summer and is now ~$46k/BTC, for reference).
u coulda put first stimulus into gme at 10 dollar n cash out at 480 peaked.. u woulda had a tesla , all the ow j1 and this.... but for real tho. .dumb advice

except you would have had to be able to see the future, or have been a hardcore u/deepf*ckingvalue follower to have gotten in on gme when it was that low

One thing that does bother me is why JB still continues to screw over long time enthusiasts and others that love the Jordan 1 by continuing to produce OG colorways in ridiculously limited numbers. I understand that the Jordan 1 is like the pinnacle of Jordan's in the sense that they're loved by most, even those that don't generally like Jordan's, and their exclusivity also helps generate a lot of hype for the brand, but even if they produced these and other OG 1s similar to your typical OG GR release, they'd sell out regardless. When Chicago's, Black Toes, Black/Reds, etc come back in this mold, I may just skip the release and pay resale immediately for peace of mind.

Those that hit on Snkrs did you mash the buy button exactly when it popped up?? I used to do that and only caught Ls... Ive tried hitting it after like 20 secs and caught W’s including Mochas. Delayed strategy failed me today lol

Just trying to see if it even matters or not

or ETH or a litany of other alts! once you do, shoes won't matter.

Nike is flat out wrong for making these Jordan 85 high so limited. This shoe should have 2016 black/red Jordan 1 numbers. Just flat out wrong

How y'all getting raffle forms it's telling me to send an email
Don’t bother
1612971064793.png

Back
Top Bottom