Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

So I hit the NOTRE raffle and received an email stating that I won. It says another email will follow that will include an invoice. How long does it take for the second email? I have never hit a raffle W so please be kind lol

The chances of that occurring are currently at 0%.
1613135093864.gif

Feel like you gon get banned soon. u getting spicy in multiple threads

Me? 🤣 They the ones coming for me as usual. I don’t feel any of my replies have been even warning worthy.
Coming for you? I think NT mods will be coming for you soon. You are trolling. You know darn well that there are non-pink Carmines out there.

Coming for you? I think NT mods will be coming for you soon. You are trolling. You know darn well that there are non-pink Carmines out there.

Banned for criticizing defective Jordan’s? 🤣

I haven’t even frequented that joke of a thread in over a week.

Lets get back to a true Classic retro... these ‘85 NGs.

For a guy with insider information on the condition of each and every pair of Carmine 6s, he sure seemed to have a hard time scoring these NGs.🤷‍♂️

For a guy with insider information on the condition of each and every pair of Carmine 6s, he sure seemed to have a hard time scoring these NGs.🤷‍♂️

According to your “inside information,” you’re gonna end up with 3 pairs of perfect Carmines.

According to your “inside information,” you’re gonna end up with 3 pairs of perfect Carmines.
Nah I only need 1. I was just saying I easily could get 3 pairs of them with white midsoles for the same price.

I'm just kidding anyway. You took that ball and went home in that thread whenever you realized they weren't gonna be that bad.

I doubt this; they might not be pink now, but if the dye didn’t cure on some of these pairs then I can’t imagine that it won’t happen to all of them at some point in time.

Nah I only need 1. I was just saying I easily could get 3 pairs of them with white midsoles for the same price.

I'm just kidding anyway. You took that ball and went home in that thread whenever you realized they weren't gonna be that bad.

I could keep bringing the facts in that thread if you would like? I decided to just see my way out, before I hurt more feelings about how much of A disgrace that release has become. FR 4 all over again. I prefer to come to threads where the shoes are actually of a standard worth following and buying.

Here are all my “White” colored AJ1 highs.... well actually I forgot to include NYC to Paris, Metallic Reds and Navy’s as well 🤦🏽‍♂️

602528C8-5E5C-4D56-A8C1-BCA93FA4E471.jpeg

thinking these NGs might render the Silver Japans useless for me

similar aesthetic and can't ever see myself reaching for the JPs over these

Back
Top Bottom