Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

What happens if a seller on stockX doesn't ship a shoe within the allotted 2 business days?

Last edited:
Yes Blue Chicago's which is what they were supposed to be then they got a Black tongue lol. They are exactly that. Maybe some are forgetting but he's not tripping. I also don't think any of the OG Metallics are better than some retro plus' so I beg to differ on that when it comes to I's.

But generally I would usually agree that the OG is always better than a Retro +

Yes Blue Chicago's which is what they were supposed to be then they got a Black tongue lol. They are exactly that. Maybe some are forgetting but he's not tripping. I also don't think any of the OG Metallics are better than some retro plus' so I beg to differ on that when it comes to I's.

But generally I would usually agree that the OG is always better than a Retro +
Thank you man. We just getting old. I totally remember that shoe being hyped because it was a blue chi.

I even remember the many frag customs that we created with that shoe as a base.

Last edited:
So when they gonna retro the metallics in 85. Jb need to rollout colors already. Bargain bin items

comparing to other OG 1 colors.. they are certainly more simple/straight forward. but with the 85 mold, in the year 2021, for the first time ever retro'd.. /discussion

Nah metallics are worse than a lot of retro + color ways

Oh hells no! Stop that. :lol: Classic simplicity >

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Screenshot_20210213-220955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210213-221040_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210213-221201_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom