Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Why wouldn’t they be? We’ve already gotten most of the coveted pairs in the og mold. I don’t see them rereleasing chi’s, black toes, etc in the same mold.
Why not. There’s money to make eventually they’ll release em, but with the same limited 23k pairs crap

I’d dump the off white 5s, but that’s just me. Off whites has always came off to me as a trend look and will look outdated just like the off white ones. It’s a shoe stuck in 2018. Sacais sort of, but it depends which one. I believe the first sacai waffle runners are a bit more flexible. You can really dress up or down with that model, but not so much with the ow 5s.

I’d dump the off white 5s, but that’s just me. Off whites has always came off to me as a trend look and will look outdated just like the off white ones. It’s a shoe stuck in 2018. Sacais sort of, but it depends which one. I believe the first sacai waffle runners are a bit more flexible. You can really dress up or down with that model, but not so much with the ow 5s.

Blasphemous

Why wouldn’t they be? We’ve already gotten most of the coveted pairs in the og mold. I don’t see them rereleasing chi’s, black toes, etc in the same mold.
Hasn’t stopped JB from re-releasing stuff in the past, happens almost every week. I’m just saying the 85 mold might be the exclusive mold for OG colorways, or it might not. Nobody knows, time will tell. People acting like they think they know, and that they’ll be 23K releases. No one knows that either

Dude reshaped the toes...

F0F26768-927B-4A95-9255-5904FFBA58C3.jpeg
No wonder why they look a little better here. Nice shot.

I’d take almost anything over the NGs.
Bro. Why you keep coming in this thread then? Just to crap on the NGS? your take is stale.
See yourself out and stay there if you’re so against the NGs. Your opinions are not facts. The louder and more obnoxiously you say something, doesn’t make it more valid. Sounding more like 3 with every day that passes.

Bro. Why you keep coming in this thread then? Just to crap on the NGS? your take is stale.
See yourself out and stay there if you’re so against the NGs. Your opinions are not facts. The louder and more obnoxiously you say something, doesn’t make it more valid. Sounding more like 3 with every day that passes.
I‘m not sure but I think I hit a nerve.

Hey Shoestradamus Shoestradamus , why don’t you add something positive to this thread instead of crying. You should’ve already predicted my take on this retro. If they made them properly it would be a different story.
Ironic, because the only one crying is you. Not contributing? Take a look in the mirror sometime. Definitely Looks like SOMEONE “hit a nerve” but I’m over here, chillin & feeling just fine. Cheers bro.
Sorry for not contributing more-I’m out here trying to contribute to actual, real communities. My fault bro.

Last edited:
Ironic, because the only one crying is you. Not contributing? Take a look in the mirror sometime. Definitely Looks like SOMEONE “hit a nerve” but I’m over here, chillin & feeling just fine. Cheers bro.
For being a teacher, you sure don’t know how to read. You can’t be a very good one. I actually gave props to the shoe and shot up above. Keep chillin’, I’ll keep chillin‘ in this thread too. I’ll have extra tissues for you. :lol:

That being said, back to the shoes.

For being a teacher, you sure don’t know how to read. You can’t be a very good one. I actually gave props to the shoe and shot up above. Keep chillin’, I’ll keep chillin‘ in this thread too. I’ll have extra tissues for you. :lol:
Like I said, someone’s nerves were hit hard and they certainly weren’t mine. Honestly tho, whenever I read your posts, I often wish I was illiterate.
Grow up. That’s some real advice right there.

I’d put money up we don’t see another OG colorway we’ve already gotten in the old mold retro again not in “High 85’” form.

Next time @ me correctly. Lol

Next time @ me correctly. Lol
Nah 3, you already know I’d come at you if you were being the old 3, going after members like you used to do. I can dig the new you. Didn’t mean anything by it, except that you USED to be a major troll. LOL. Cheers bro.

The bickering and banter is comical. If you enjoy them stick around, if not peace out on to the next one. If your just here to bag on the people that actual enjoy them....🥴😂. Come on now.

If one is to bag on the NG yet owns the old mould Jordan 1s that aren’t at least shape wise correct, your word is not valid because you yourself own a shoe that’s shaped beyond incorrectly similar to the bastardized Jordan 11 from 2008-2015.

unfortunately we get what the brand gives us sometimes and if you enjoy whatever that may be. More power to ya.

I see yours has one of the factory defects that some Neutral Greys have even though it wont bother some people. The Neutral Grey panel under the wings logo is too small and wrong shape. I bet your left shoe is bigger and the correct shape as this is what I am seeing on some pairs. This is one of the reasons I waited to buy off Ebay.

The shape of it should be like that 85 in the photo which is larger. I have seen quite a few with this issue and it’s mostly the right shoe.
This. My StockX pair came today. I had my GOAT order since last week, even though I ordered from stockX a couple days before. The GOAT pair is the better of the two.

Lol this thread is pure comedy, you guys gonna just keep attacking each other? Lol I’m not sure if I’m here for it or not , it’s kind of entertaining and also kind of derailing the thread

Back
Top Bottom