Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Wasn't aware of the foul panel play. Glad I got a "good" pair of the two.

Attachments

• DSC08165.JPG
    DSC08165.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC08177.JPG
    DSC08177.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC08200.JPG
    DSC08200.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 220
This isn‘t true at all. That is why I enjoy watching Nightwing2303/WearTesters. You can still buy an incorrect retro with mistakes, yet voice your displeasure at what JB isn’t doing right. That’s how changes get made. I apologize for pushing things too far though.

No, not going to derail the thread. Sorry for that. I already put him on ignore after I responded to his first attack on me. :lol: He came at me first. 🤷‍♂️

Didn’t Nightwing recently get dragged for not calling out JB for the Carmine QC issues in his review and then posted to IG about the issues later? I used to trust that guy but that seems kinda suspect.

Mochas are clean but the materials are cheap. It feels flimsy in hand. At first, I was like whatever, they’ll break in with wear, and soften a bit. However, after holding next to the ‘85, they had to go. The ‘85 has redefined what I will accept from a sneaker, especially from 1s. If the materials and construction aren’t on point, at least on the majority of the shoe, I won’t cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom