Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Anyone customize white/red into Chicago? Black swoosh laces and collar?
there’s a lot of people in the fake communities doing this exact thing. painting the collar and swoosh is easy enough, but you need a thinner paint to change the sockliner from red to black, and the last mile is buying a set of nike air tags off an old pair of 85s (there’s people selling them on instagram for like $35) and sewing them onto the tongue, but that’s just not worth doing imo

then there’s artificially aging the shoe: going over the leather edges with sandpaper to fray them a little, yellowing the soles by giving them a bath in some coffee or black tea, giving black cotton laces some uv exposure... none of which i have any interest in doing myself lol

F9C6B3B1-DE66-4E6D-BCF9-D4BCC32AAB12.gif

So is the consensus on sizing to go a half size up from your usual 1 size? Or are most of you going TTS? White shoes already look massive so I’m not trying to feel like I’m wearing boats if I don’t have to.

Honestly thinking of offing my pair, TTS is too narrow and pretty sure .5 up is too long. I’ll just pick up a couple lows instead.

Back
Top Bottom