Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Not my taste but with how hard it is to buy he most mundane Jordan retro for retail I can't act like I don't understand. Personally I like the fact I can always sell my collection and get all the money I put into it back and then some.

thats exactly why I wouldn't do it. Bad enough you're wearing fakes, but to do it in a colorway and mold that doesn't exist. Might as well customize it to chicago fragment off white travis all in 1 :lol:
i mean, they existed in 85? i meant that the replica factories don’t produce chicagos in the 85 mold, not that chicago 85s never existed

Damn, I feel bad about my comment. 😞 I hope homie is good. Is this internet bullying? People take their own lives for that now. You ain't take an L big dawg! I don't even care about fake sneakers anymore, I grew up. If he can't afford, or doesn't want to afford, authentic Chicago's 🤷🏾‍♂️ F it, let that man live. I just wouldn't wear fake kicks personally though. But I don't care if the best man does, I used to think it took away from my collection when I was younger, but now 🤷🏾‍♂️

98F1B42A-AED3-43B8-9EA1-872DB360349F.jpeg

Damn, I feel bad about my comment. 😞 I hope homie is good. Is this internet bullying? People take their own lives for that now. You ain't take an L big dawg! I don't even care about fake sneakers anymore, I grew up. If he can't afford, or doesn't want to afford, authentic Chicago's 🤷🏾‍♂️ F it, let that man live. I just wouldn't wear fake kicks personally though. But I don't care if the best man does, I used to think it took away from my collection when I was younger, but now 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Shoot me y'all but i'd take those 85 reps over OG highs. I've once preached about copping reps, but my morality won't let me.
word 2pacalypse. **** outta hand for a Jordan 1. Those new begs pack ain’t even worth the $300 they retailed for. I know for a fact that people shellin $2 grand on a pair of kicks ain’t wearin them.

Back
Top Bottom