Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

6DADF831-E18A-4992-9BE0-D93A1F2A0AA4.jpeg
Very pleased with these. Definitely feels more firmly constructed.

Its crazy how there's more goat/stockx pick ups than SNKRS. Waiting on my two pair from each "broker". Officially done with JB's cat and mouse game.

What’s the time frame for a seller to ship the sneakers to Goat? I ordered a pair last Tuesday and the seller still haven’t shipped. Should I be worried, is there a way to cancel so I can get another pair before the price goes back up?

What’s the time frame for a seller to ship the sneakers to Goat? I ordered a pair last Tuesday and the seller still haven’t shipped. Should I be worried, is there a way to cancel so I can get another pair before the price goes back up?
email em tomorrow morning. I gotta send some emails out for returns that were supposed to be processed since last month.

Its 3 days. Contact GOAT, ASAP.

In the exact same boat, been contacting them since Friday trying to get a replacement seller, getting the run around. Surprised because they usually resolve my issue within the same day, now they moving like StockX :smh:

At this point I just want the refund, copped elsewhere for a bit cheaper.

In the exact same boat, been contacting them since Friday trying to get a replacement seller, getting the run around. Surprised because they usually resolve my issue within the same day, now they moving like StockX :smh:

At this point I just want the refund, copped elsewhere for a bit cheaper.
What prices you seeing in a 8? Eyeing a pair at $550 wondering if I should pull the trigger. Thanks

The seller probably didn't ship because he was trying to get a higher price. Should have been 3 days. Email them now and they should get back tomorrow. They are usually good at getting back to you. They will either get you another pair for the price you paid or refund your money back.

Back
Top Bottom