Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

called finishline customer service and item located them again no dice

dont know who told dude 800 pairs...but customer service and item locate in store use the same system so its highly unlikely they have em at least today

what she could have meant is they have 800 in transit to them but who knows really

Finishline rep when I called the toll free number. Maybe she's wrong or right but keep an eye out.

Its retail or bust for me lol I would love to have these in my collection. But not that much love for me to pay resale price.

these were in fact limited. the list of pairs at my local spot. was Very small. larger then royals by double but no more then 20 pairs..

I concur, Rip, theirs no one in you're circle that can't not ware Jordans before they go on sell.

'Tis the whey of live.

#holdat

Last edited:
I don't understand why it's sad, maybe he really likes J's. what's wrong with that? I think you're just jealous.
Jealous of a 35+ year old guy who doesn't know the difference between wear and where and spends most of his free time taking pics with a bunch of shoes he got for free...
roll.gif

You might envy that. Not me bro.

My suspicions led me to call Waikiki and now they said they are getting the black toes but the release wouldn't be Saturday.
Said they are the only ones on the island getting them.

Jealous of a 35+ year old guy who doesn't know the difference between wear and where and spends most of his free time taking pics with a bunch of shoes he got for free...
roll.gif

i would be jealous of 35+ year old guy who is probably worth 50-70 mil. 

you are not being honest with yourself if you dont envy that life. 

you ever heard of marketing? that is exactly what rip is doing with his instagram pics. 

Pretty sad that an NBA player (an older cat too) has nothing better to do than take sneaker pics like this.

I disagree. You don't have to be rich or poor to be a sneaker head. He could be doing anything he wanted right now, be anywhere he wanted, but he's at the crib enjoying his sneakers. Pretty ok in my book. What should he be doing right now? Working on his game? Reading movie scripts? Talking to people about creating a record label? Going to Africa to help build hospitals? Athletes live the life. I see no problem with this. He's made over $100 mil in his career. What else should he be doing?

My local DTLR in merchant square is one of the only places getting these and they have it FCFS....

Jealous of a 35+ year old guy who doesn't know the difference between wear and where and spends most of his free time taking pics with a bunch of shoes he got for free...:rofl:

I didn't even see the misuse of where :lol:
I don't envy him but I don't see the big deal, oh well back to the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom