Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Does anyone know if any euro sites are going to have these? Might be too drunk from the night before to wake up at 730 and :-/ rep will be given

I don't get why all of y'all are hating on rip. this man had to work hard his way to the position he is in right now. Just because some of y'all can't get the shoes doesn't mean you should bash him.

Lmao @ the use of new slaves like he's not getting sneakers for free. Jb doesn't even force him to take those type of pictures.

Got my pair thanks to the homie Hdz... can't lie, these kicks are a lot fresher than I thought they'd be. Got the Royals thanks to Mark a while back 
wink.gif

I don't get why all of y'all are hating on rip. this man had to work hard his way to the position he is in right now. Just because some of y'all can't get the shoes doesn't mean you should bash him.

I'm just wondering why he does it personally. Everyone knows he has a JB contract and get kicks free. It''s people robbing and stealing for Jordans, and he seems to be making light of it.

IMO he just seems too old to be doing it and it sends the wrong message.

just got back from FNL

item located again....

the manager called his district manager

district manager: " we had some coming from jordan brand . the company as a whole was suppose to get 1500 pair. jordan emailed us yesterday said our shipment will be hold or get cancelled for a production issue"

so yeah that customer service lady just seen 800 pair were suppose to be in transit to them ...item locator and district managers >>>>>customer service reps

lol @ the salt for rip hamilton

hes a jb athlete they get whatever amounts they want. bowe got these last week he got 6 pair...rappers celebs and athletes when they have a great relationship with jb...jb takes care of them...

i have benefited from that sometimes...i only call in a favor in dire need...i got the 1 pair of blk grapes thru these channels already lol 

LMAO 6 times?!? I've probably worn my Royals 35 times since RD, as those, Banned 1's, and 88's are about all I've worn over that time. I put em on the second they came through the door and wore em everyday til the end of march. Mine don't have any issues really at all. I know you specifically didn't say creases, and I know what you mean by stresses, but mine don't have those issues. I have very slight creasing but only on the sides and hardly even across the top where they bend at all. And no sneakershields in the royals for me. They are in the Banned's though because they were a little less snug. But my deep royal color is still vibrant everywhere on the shoe. LOL it's those cheap Aussie pairs you got! (kidding :lol: )

@hyalite, that's been discussed with a few more visual aids if you want to check them out. You can pull up the pictures in this thread using the gallery view on the right at the top of the page, click on the same picture you posted plus more, and be directed to the discussion or you can use the advanced search and search for AirThompson posts. He is the one that posted many photos about it and was part of the history lesson. It's about 100 pages ago.

Edit: nice picture Spenna!! Those look very nice!
lol cold!

Yah I got my true size and felt it was too large (vertically, it was just fine horizontally). I put an extra insole in it. The insoles in the 1s are so thin though. I think I will take off the stock insole and add another one for future wears. Toebox creases are minimal even with the extra room.

I am trying to find a size swap for my second pair.

Matter of fact I feel like a few recent retroes are almost a full size too big. Went a half size down on the WC IIIs and still needed an extra insole.

Last edited:
It annoys when people call me a "sneakerhead" I want nothing to do with, nor be associated with that term.
exactly lol it's funny how all these little hypebeast these days call each other that. when I was on twitter waiting for the retro 8 rsvp I saw fnl posted some STUPID sneaker head checklist thing or whatever. I wanted to reach through the computer and rip it up

It's funny how a week before they are suppose to drop we are hearing production issues like these sneakers weren't made months ago... Nike/JB should have let the stores know a while ago instead of dropping info now.

It's funny how a week before they are suppose to drop we are hearing production issues like these sneakers weren't made months ago... Nike/JB should have let the stores know a while ago instead of dropping info now.
Exactly why I dont believe the Chinese new year rumors. Production stopped in November for the Royals. Chinese new year is in February

Those Chinese New Years rumors were wrong regardless because production starts early on kicks and no company would keep making shoes the same month of its release that's just foolish! But at least these are looking more available than the royals

Does anyone know if any euro sites are going to have these? Might be too drunk from the night before to wake up at 730 and :-/ rep will be given

Back
Top Bottom