Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Man,  i was the only dude wearing vans when I went to get my raffle tix, didnt get the memo you have to wear heat to win heat, ppl prbbly thought I was a re-seller lol.

I went around to grab some raffle tickets today. Both Footactions in my area were doing raffles as well as the HOH Foot Locker near me. All of the stores I got raffles for had no idea how many they were receiving and haven't gotten their shipments in yet. The dude at HOH said they're ruffling off shoes they don't even have yet lol.

I'm hoping between 3 raffles and an RSVP at NTNY I should be straight.

Highly doubt I will have success with this raffle but ill just have to wait and see . Royals were more easier to cop , many would disagree tho

Any word on your pre-order from DeadstockNJ?
Nothing at the moment . The guy did say he will try to provide at least something near my size if he can't get the size that I asked for before issuing a refund . I'm hoping he pulls through.

How's it going on your end ? Did you place any preorders ?

Any word on your pre-order from DeadstockNJ?
Nothing at the moment . The guy did say he will try to provide at least something near my size if he can't get the size that I asked for before issuing a refund . I'm hoping he pulls through.

How's it going on your end ? Did you place any preorders ?

Nah no pre-orders, did the RSVP service just in case. 2 local spots I got my Royals from said they would have these, just not sure if it will be box price though .. My homegirl went all over NYC/NJ picking up raffle tickets for us as well so hopefully I end up with at least 1 pair.

If all else fails, I have the homie Rip Hamilton on speed dial :rofl:

Bit the bullet and paid 210 for a eBay preorder. I called and waikiki FL isn't getting them now. Since 8am est is 2 am in Hawaii, I'm not about that.
If the ebayer flakes, I'm covered and will start the hunt

Man,  i was the only dude wearing vans when I went to get my raffle tix, didnt get the memo you have to wear heat to win heat, ppl prbbly thought I was a re-seller lol.
roll.gif

^^^^ this guy knows what hes talking about

we got 2 maybe 3 more hoh opening too
smokin.gif

wish and walters get every release u just have to be on your a game
Ya'll also have Nike Lennox Square which happens to be the easiest place to RSVP in country right now...

I wanted to pre-order these but I dont see the sense in giving somebody payment for a sneaker you might not recieve. :x

Nah no pre-orders, did the RSVP service just in case. 2 local spots I got my Royals from said they would have these, just not sure if it will be box price though .. My homegirl went all over NYC/NJ picking up raffle tickets for us as well so hopefully I end up with at least 1 pair.

If all else fails, I have the homie Rip Hamilton on speed dial :rofl:
:lol:
I also paid for 2 RSVP services .Though it wasn't a success for the royals but nothing hurts trying again.....well man, best of luck and we'll see what awaits us this Saturday :pimp:

Last edited:
So happy after reading some posts I am happy I have 1 pair and I always like 2 so there's a very very good chance ill have the second one by Saturday via rsvp.

Any raffles I enter today and tomorrow would just be bonus. Now I feel like I can focus on Saturdays restock :smile:

Goodluck to everyone moving forward!

I also paid for 2 RSVP services .Though it wasn't a success for the royals but nothing hurts trying again.....well man, best of luck and we'll see what awaits us this Saturday :pimp:
Hey Terx, which site did you use or rsvp service? I paid once in the past for blak/gold 1s but it didnt go through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom