Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Who's ready for SODIUM SATURDAY?? truth is I doubt anyone really has an idea about how limited these are, it's all speculation.

Celtics and Knicks weren't OG c/w's these are. GL everyone.

Checking in to be a part of the madness. Hope I can get a pair but LA is hype central.

I ordered a pair from theclosetinc last Friday thinking I was going to receive my pair early since they were shipped out the same day, but it looks like I won't be getting them until after RD.....slow *** shipping :smh:

I ordered a pair from theclosetinc last Friday thinking I was going to receive my pair early since they were shipped out the same day, but it looks like I won't be getting them until after RD.....slow *** shipping
mean.gif
it's shipping from canada so it has to go through customs, which means it could take a while. My packages from them usually take only 4 days including the shipping date, which is pretty fast for international shipping.

In toronto, here at stc. Both footlocker and champs. Combined to have 60 pairs of black toes. So it looks like we have alot here in Toronto. 60 pairs excluding the house of hoops here which they wont tell me.

Read through first page and a couple of pages back. How are these releasing at these stores?footlocker - only HOH and its raffled?Champs?Finishline?Footaction?thanks for the help in advance.

Man, any Philly or NJ dudes in here? I usually go to Cherry Hill but lately they've been acting a little too ignorant for me over there. Anyone ever go to KOP here?

On a side note, I even had a HoH employee try to lie to me about not getting Black Toes and also stating that they were not a HoH anymore, what kind of mess is that!

I know there is a regional forum for NE and I have already posted in there a couple of days ago, no one really goes into those forums in my opinion, so I thought I would go with a more direct approach, thanks to anyone that can help.

It pays to know a manager and try on some shorts and leave straight cash in the pocket
pimp.gif
Fugzin hilarity!

If I lived in a major market you'd bet I'd try that.

Anything that releases here in central WI ain't worth trying on shorts over

Man, any Philly or NJ dudes in here? I usually go to Cherry Hill but lately they've been acting a little too ignorant for me over there. Anyone ever go to KOP here?

KOP is FCFS (15 minute chair rule). The last release I was there for were the Black Toe 13's. There were about 100 people lined up by 8:00 am.

Last edited:
Read through first page and a couple of pages back. How are these releasing at these stores? footlocker - only HOH and its raffled? Champs? Finishline? Footaction? thanks for the help in advance.

Footaction in my area usually does Jordan Retro releases raffle, but they're doing first come first served. Probably not company wide, though. I don't think the hype is in my area for 'em.

homeboy was in wellington mall down wellington fla

spot was selling them early grabbed me a 10.5 ...still copping 1 or 2 more this weekend and 2 pair of bo jacksons

they were selling for 180 early 

couldnt get a pair thru my jb channels on these so i pulled the trigger as a safety net 

Back
Top Bottom