Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

JB pics
air-jordan-1-black-toe-arriving-at-retailers-03-570x365.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-toe-arriving-at-retailers-04-570x395.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-toe-arriving-at-retailers-02-570x464.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-toe-arriving-at-retailers-01.jpg

NO way am I trying to camp or enter a raffle for these. I never win the raffles and with stores probaly not getting a decent number of pairs for each size that makes my chance of winning the raffle worse. I think my best chance at securing a pair is NDC.

im dry man...im still on the hunt but all the lil moms n pops i hit said no...its like a quality control thing with nike/jb now
u in bx or manhattan? i got people up there who keep me posted on what spots get limited joints...last they told me was footaction and ftl and the usual mom pop shops... 

Last edited:
I smell ROYAL Fiasco all over this JB dump!!
Haha if so guys ... I can imagine resell prices go up like on the royals if you have bad luck with getting a pair in the US you should some of the Europe pages I thing the hype here on black toe is not existing. Maybe you can safe money but I think we have to wait and see what's coming on Saturday morning. Good luck ! :smile:

Please don't hype these up.
NOt trying to hype it (even though it already is).

Just commenting on how coincidental that this particular release, being an OG/much sought-after colorway, suddenly had 'production issues'...

JJust my 2 cents is all..

NOt trying to hype it (even though it already is).

Just commenting on how coincidental that this particular release, being an OG/much sought-after colorway, suddenly had 'production issues'...

JJust my 2 cents is all..

these are more available than the royals....its just a really high demand also

Hey guys, are these worth doubling up on? Just curious to know what y'all think.

No store in my entire state got these, and the same spots that got royal got these, but in the next state over. Just do your own research, don't miss out based on what we post in here. People thought royals would be an easy cop too.

You do realize that the issue with NDC Europe isn't a server issue, but rather billing address, right? Unless your proxy server generates credit cards with EU billing addresses, not sure how it'll help you cop on NDC.

LMAO my grammar was just fine. I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I meant their servers (which would make no sense in my response to you anyway) I would have said servers. To "proxy them" can mean a service for shipping or an actual connect overseas proxying them for you. I have their CC with euro billing address to use, and their euro address to ship to. Didn't need their CC til March for NDC or FTL euro. I've had it for a while because of Snipes though. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom