Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Apparently my HOH is raffling these. Does anyone know if the raffle website has changed? The one I always use no longer seems to update with the weekly shoes. Sorry in advance if I missed this posted elsewhere. REALLY hoping to get these amidst the chaos this weekend.

Got my RSVP confirmation.. our local shop (Manila) opened twitter RSVP during Heat/Pacers OT. :D glad I had my twitter notification turned on..

I entered three raffles today during my lunch break at the local malls. It's not looking good at all. The SP at my mall only had 5 pairs and the biggest size was 10.5 (I need an 11). I'm pretty sure they pull sizes aside for themselves or their friends and family. I put my name in the 10.5 anyways hoping I can squeeze into them if I somehow get lucky and win the drawing. I'm not expecting any callbacks Friday but if I do it'll take the pressure off trying to cop Saturday morning. Good luck to everyone trying to get these. I hope the quality on these are better than my Royal 1's. I got my Royals from Australia through my cousin who lives there for $200 shipped (retail there is $180) and the quality was doo doo (worse than Chicago 1 IMO). 

IMO these were very limited just like the Royal 1/ Only spots that got these in my city were FA / Shieks and SP with very limited sizes / Local FNL and FL didn't get them as well / Good Luck to all on Saturday

Black Toes were the 1's I wanted in '85, but they only released in the Chicago area. I had to settle for what people today are calling the "Chicago 1's." I'm really looking forward to these, it's like the hot chick I wanted but eluded my grasp. :lol:

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Black Toes were the 1's I wanted in '85, but they only released in the Chicago area. I had to settle for what people today are calling the "Chicago 1's." I'm really looking forward to these, it's like the hot chick I wanted but eluded my grasp. :lol:

GOOD LUCK ALL!
Repped. I like em even more now. I was born a few years after this shoe. Wouldnt have mattered anyway. I did a lot of growing up abroad and Js werent available outside thw states till the IVs dropped.

Main priority come Saturday...still keeping my eye on ndc...really hope they dont flake

so, this site is reputable?
im gonna be honest with u the price is right so i went with it. i read there a faq they state there 100% authentic.  never purchased sneakers from them. i guess u can say theres a first time for everything. but just to make sure the sneaker is authentic im going to try to grap a pair from ndc and compare and contrast the shoe and if theyre legit ill give them a thumbs up.

FYI, Europe heads.... confirmation they will be on NDC.

Also, non-Euro peeps, you won't be able to order from NDC Europe, please don't crash the servers :D

FYI, Europe heads.... confirmation they will be on NDC.

Also, non-Euro peeps, you won't be able to order from NDC Europe, please don't crash the servers :D

Easy cop in Europe :wink:

But i just found this vid

Seriously ? They messed up the Production ? I don't think so ...
[/B]

Alot of "groups" on IG selling these, I just saw $189 with free shipping :smh: .. either there will be a boatload of pairs or a lot of disappointed people.

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of this release? :nerd:
Where is Ja?!? Dave Chappelle reference? 
laugh.gif

Yea man :lol:

They must be, sites popping up left and right, for cheap too. I saw $189.99 with free shipping 2-3 priority mail!!! They all saying their orders will ship out starting Saturday. Makes me think these will be an easy cop in certain areas ..

I was gonna jump on it but was too skeptical. They just sold out and I have to work Saturday morning :-\ back to the drawing board I guess lol

They must be, sites popping up left and right, for cheap too. I saw $189.99 with free shipping 2-3 priority mail!!! They all saying their orders will ship out starting Saturday. Makes me think these will be an easy cop in certain areas ..

I feel like a lot of these random site/pre-orders will fail to meet their pre-order sales. We have seen fairly major chains fail to procure their own shipments. I'm pretty skeptical they will actually fill these orders. However, I have preordered from one place for 220 shipped. I'm not counting on it, but if they do ship, great. :D

Back
Top Bottom