Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Me and my peeps got a couple pairs today in person from a mom n pop in NYC...  I waited til after the store is closed so everyone has an equal shot of getting them.Only some sizes left. I will not blow up the spot, and I will only tell people that names are already on my PM list and have helped me out over the years here. I don't want another black/gold reseller fiasco to go down again.(Still salty about that, no shame).  Those of yall on my PM list who want the info, holla at me.

Me and my peeps got a couple pairs today in person from a mom n pop in NYC...  I waited til after the store is closed so everyone has an equal shot of getting them.Only some sizes left. I will not blow up the spot, and I will only tell people that names are already on my PM list and have helped me out over the years here. I don't want another black/gold reseller fiasco to go down again.(Still salty about that, no shame).  Those of yall on my PM list who want the info, holla at me.
They look so nice!

And until they saw Kanye wear them.
mean.gif
And now the hypsters prolly will donate a pair  of blk toes to him to wear just to boost the value, smh

Last edited:
that's what im worried about :frown: . They must've got a good influx of orders since people struck out on the rsvp, but they still got a FSR unless they didn't update their inventory because of the new price bump. Man, I'm already getting worried :x
I just noticed the price increase but FSR as well, very interested to see how they'll play it. I ordered from them for $250 as well and I still feel a little :rolleyes about it lol. If they cancel no sweat, but they wont get my business again and I'll just try my luck online saturday morning.

Definitely salty for people in the Bay Area, NikeSF is promoting @Kaepernick7 and NikeFuel.. no shoe for the Black Toe and the last one (Grapes).  What the heck is wrong with this location?!!!

Wait till Hov wear these next week..He already got that nod to throw these on. You think $250.00 is bad?! ha..

Nike.com releasing you say? not so limited you say? Yeah aight. Good Luck.

i bit on the $250 for Sneakerpost when they went live on their site, but then I got a RSVP from Santa Monica. hopefully i can cancel my sneakerpost order.

I went with "rnsdkicks" , sure they aren't as popular as RSVP sniper but it is worth a try . Plus sniper had already sold out when SM and LA made the announcement . Like If you needed an RSVP for the black/golds
laugh.gif
Popularity isn't the key, two different systems and I can guaranteed we cleaned out NikeLA :smile:

Definitely salty for people in the Bay Area, NikeSF is promoting @Kaepernick7 and NikeFuel.. no shoe for the Black Toe and the last one (Grapes).  What the heck is wrong with this location?!!!
They have a temp store open right now during remodeling so they're not releasing everything. I feel like they will release all of 2013s shoes once the store reopens.

wish you could've done the same for NikeBoston
True, I do too. Can't do anything if there was a bug that we didn't see coming. Last thing we wanna do is miss a whole store's RSVP. Literally, it sucked D. We were down for 40 mins and we got lucky that no RSVPs happened when we were trying to fix the problem. But it was pretty smooth after that.

Back
Top Bottom