Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Last edited:
To play devils advocate before i fall asleep, just because a celebrity brings somebodies attention to a shoe or makes it look good does not mean that they want it only because it was on that person's foot.

Kanye wore flight 89s and you dont see them flying off the shelf

To play devils advocate before i fall asleep, just because a celebrity brings somebodies attention to a shoe or makes it look good does not mean that they want it only because it was on that person's foot.

Kanye wore flight 89s and you dont see them flying off the shelf
needs jordan hype. everyone wears chucks but who cares about those

Of course Royals > these

But the Black Toes are a very dope shoe regardless. Should be an interesting weekend.

i've decided these will be copped, said i wouldn't (trying to save $) but damn it's too nice to not

No hype for these where I live I got a ticket no raffle the shoe is yours for a sz11 and only one person besides me got a ticket when I was there. I saw the List and they only like 14 pair and only like 5 were taken .

I swear the same store had the royals and knicks and they sat a couple of days or longer idk what sizes were left but they were still on the display shelf after the release day.

people really wasnt feeling royals till they saw how limited they were....

So they would want black toes if if wasn't for the resell value and demand of the royals and banneds?

Royals have always had more appeal than black toes, because it was a non Chicago colorway.

Last edited:
So they would want black toes if if wasn't for the resell value and demand of the royals and banneds?

Royals have always had more appeal than black toes, because it was a non Chicago colorway.

i love royals and i love 1s fell in love 01 with royals in 10th grade.. but lets be honest no one was "this" hyped about royals until they were unable to get... lets be serious times have changed 1s use to sit at 80 bucks! now you basically gotta pay 200 off top before resell to obtain a shoe you really want. yes i agree royals over blk toes but them being a non chicago colrway isnt why so no they havent always had more appeal than blk toes

No hype for these where I live I got a ticket no raffle the shoe is yours for a sz11 and only one person besides me got a ticket when I was there. I saw the List and they only like 14 pair and only like 5 were taken .

:smh: my size too

Back
Top Bottom