Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Wouldn't be a big deal.  I'd just make a day out of it.  No plans yet for tomorrow anyway.  I'd just have to wake up pretty early and possibly miss a chance at another pair of '88s online.  I'd probably just pull over and 4G it LOL.
That's exactly what I did when the 88's initially dropped during my hour commute to school 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Sneaker post order shipped! Also, First time RSVP went through Nike Portland using my friends name, however, he had to work and won't be able to pick them up for me. Oh well..

I didnt even bother checking the inside sheikhs because of some bs that happened last year when the fire red 4's dropped. lol

idk man, but they did raffles.
Rep'd

Yea those employees at shiekh are shady as f*** out there... They stay hoarding pairs from what I've heard

Why do some shoe store employees always have to have an attitude over the phone like you're bothering them.. i know they probably get tons of calls a day, but ain't that their job ? 
mean.gif
I remember reading a post that some guy got a raffle ticket which turned out to be for a GS shoe. 

So, after remembering reading this, I asked the chick that was giving out the tickets at Footaction whether this ticket was was for the Jordan 1s when I went yesterday.  She said yes but looked annoyed. 

Then I realized they were also raffling/restocking the Joker 1s.  So I quickly reply, "The Jordan Black Toe 1s right? I don't want the Joker 1s." 

(she gave me the "SON" face)
roll.gif

Seriously, all these horror stories of shady employees/retailers got me on my toes.  (not that it matters anyway...they probably throw away the raffle tickets collected at the end of the day)

Anyone know if google chrome mobile allows plugin trying to install you know what, and ill be at work for this, trying to save some time.thanks

Good luck EVERYONE. I have my pair on right now and will be watching this unfold with my popcorn. BE SAFE.

Wouldn't be a big deal.  I'd just make a day out of it.  No plans yet for tomorrow anyway.  I'd just have to wake up pretty early and possibly miss a chance at another pair of '88s online.  I'd probably just pull over and 4G it LOL.
That's exactly what I did when the 88's initially dropped during my hour commute to school 
smokin.gif
Sounds like a good idea then.  I guess I'm road trippin' tomorrow.  
laugh.gif

People going crazy over plastic and rubber. It's insane. The economy is fuc**d and all people care about is shoes.

Seriously, check it before you wreck it....
Don't take this the wrong way, but not everyone in this economy/recession is struggling and having financial difficulties.

People are still making money and more of it (ie JB).  

But if someone is late on rent/bills or the power gets shut off, then they might need to reprioritize their life.  Just sayin'.

Just saw them at my local HOH, they have 15 pairs and trust me I wouldn't camp for them. From my point of view, the quality is low and not worth the time and effort you're going to have to put in to be able to get. Although if you do really want them the colorway is definitely worth the purchase can't say enough good things about this colorway.

A lot of rumors, BS, speculation, hype and hope in here. People going crazy over plastic and rubber. It's insane. The economy is fuc**d and all people care about is shoes.

Why did you even bother to sign up for a "SNEAKER FORUM" .. go take the politics/economy talk to the General forums

View media item 425774

"CHECK IT BEFORE YOU WRECK" :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 425775

A lot of rumors, BS, speculation, hype and hope in here. People going crazy over plastic and rubber. It's insane. The economy is fuc**d and all people care about is shoes.

Spends time out of their day to go to a sneaker forum to tell people on a sneaker forum how they are stupid for spending money on sneakers......

Looks like someone has their priorities jacked up... you should spend your time fixing the economy, not on this website.

THIS IS A SHOE FORUM?

If you're a blind consumer, you may as well not comment, as you're missing the point.
Your missing his point. You don't join and participate in a shoe forum to talk economics or tell someone how to spend their money. Just leave, no one here is gonna take you seriously. Don't feed the troll.

Last edited:
Passed by Champs on 42nd while in the city at noon... saw they were giving out tickets so I grabbed one, it was for Bred IV's :x
Homie passing out tickets said they found out no black toes last min. I think theres was kids camped for 1's because I saw chairs.. YIKES.

3 raffle tickets, still with fingers crossed... its looking grim out chea

Agreed!! I'm happy my pair from the 07 Beginning Moments Pack is still fresh.

Just found out that Footaction in my hometown are getting these.  So, these shoes may not be as limited as I initially thought.

Back
Top Bottom