Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

People are saying the Royals were worse, except on Friday afternoon no one had even begun to tap Australia, Poland, or South Africa.

Some of you chumps have a short memory. There may be more inventory in the U.S. for these, but we haven't even seen the chaos begin. That starts tomorrow morning, JUST as it did for the Royals.

People are saying the Royals were worse, except on Friday afternoon no one had even begun to tap Australia, Poland, or South Africa.

Some of you chumps have a short memory. There may be more inventory in the U.S. for these, but we haven't even seen the chaos begin. That starts tomorrow morning, JUST as it did for the Royals.
exactly

Remember when dudes was clowning on people buying from Shellife and then went on to get a pair for themselves not close to royals had to get my pair from Australia too

If you beleive that then you probaby beleive in the Easer Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Maybe you can buy some J's with our tooth fairy money...
LOL I'm an economics major bro. And btw, its called the Easter Bunny, not "easer". And stop assuming that everyone is using up all their funds for shoes, I have some disposable income to spend on luxury goods like many others here in this forum.

Royals much harder to get IMO. Got one pair on lock no word from hoh of course gonna try NDc Tom for my 2nd pair.

Last edited:
son... wheres the proof that happen? people did they homework this time and are aware of them being limited. thats the only difference to me is ndc has them and people are actually doing homework to obtain. when royals came out there were 10 other kicks folks were looking at also. right now all you got is 88s and blk toes not very many people worried bout other stuff restocking so all time and effort goes to blk toes homie all im sayin. i now plenty folk who obtained royals easily because of all the other kicks dropping that day. all im sayin

Much love but you both fall real short right there on the difference between the 2 releases.

my chick and i won raffles but they didnt have my sz...im really hoping ill be able to trade or buy online or something plz

get at me Aceboogie plz get at me

I didn't fall short on anything. There's idiots in this thread talking about the aftermath (Saturday and beyond) of the Royals release. This release hasn't even happened yet and people want to compare it to what were 10-14 days of chaos and overseas ordering that didn't even blow up until everyone realized you had a hand full of spots and a couple of online drops. It's not as if the # of retailers getting these is dramatically higher or that most places are receiving multiple FSR's. It's pretty similar to the Royals, and it remains to be seen how quickly (likely a couple min at most) these sell out on NDC, Eastbay, and FNL.

no one else was tapping those other spots because no one anticipated how limited the Royal's were......we know the black toe's are in no way as limited as Royal's.....this release will not be as chaotic.....

Hey man, I'm not looking for an argument. For you to call me out on a keyboard error is sad. Shows you have nothing else. I'm an old school dude. First pair of J's was White Fire Red 5's in 1990. Was saddened and sickened by this years model.

All I'm sayin is that things are messier than back then. If people want to spend their hard-earned cash on crappy quality shoes, then so-be-it. Just remember, the value won't be so high in the future.

Good luck with this release to everyone.

Hey man, I'm not looking for an argument. For you to call me out on a keyboard error is sad. Shows you have nothing else. I'm an old school dude. First pair of J's was White Fire Red 5's in 1990. Was saddened and sickened by this years model.

All I'm sayin is that things are messier than back then. If people want to spend their hard-earned cash on crappy quality shoes, then so-be-it. Just remember, the value won't be so high in the future.

Good luck with this release to everyone.
Damn..I'm ancient ..lol.

Good luck to everyone and please don't wear these with giant baggy pants that cover up 3/4 of the entire shoe to the point you can only literally see the black toe.

Heads up, to all my Northern Va heads. (703)

If you were told that the SportsZone in FairOaks mall will not have the Black Toes tomorrow, that's a LIE!  My co-workers   sister works at the corporate location in MD (301) 527-9100, and she confirmed that they do in fact have them and WILL sell them tomorrow.  She contacted the buyers for the Woodbridge "Town Center" and FairOaks Mall loactions (Northern Va's two newest locations) and confirmed only the FairOaks location will have them.  The best part was when we called the store and the manager on duty tried to say "we never got our shipment", followed by "we only got kids sizes", only for us to interrupt him, call his BS, and tell him how many pairs in adult sizes he really had.  It's first come first serve tomorrow at 8am .  Good luck!

Other than the ESPN cover photo with Blake Griffin rocking the Black Toes, this will be my last contribution to this thread.  

Good luck to you all, 

Anyone know if google chrome mobile allows plugin trying to install you know what, and ill be at work for this, trying to save some time.thanks

I could be wrong-- but the mobile site I think you're referring to IS NOT compatible with the extension. YMMV-- try it out.

Heads up, to all my Northern Va heads. (703)

If you were told that the SportsZone in FairOaks mall will not have the Black Toes tomorrow, that's a LIE!  My co-workers   sister works at the corporate location in MD (301) 527-9100, and she confirmed that they do in fact have them and WILL sell them tomorrow.  She contacted the buyers for the Woodbridge "Town Center" and FairOaks Mall loactions (Northern Va's two newest locations) and confirmed only the FairOaks location will have them.  The best part was when we called the store and the manager on duty tried to say "we never got our shipment", followed by "we only got kids sizes", only for us to interrupt him, call his BS, and tell him how many pairs in adult sizes he really had.  It's first come first serve tomorrow at 8am .  Good luck!

Other than the ESPN cover photo with Blake Griffin rocking the Black Toes, this will be my last contribution to this thread.  

Good luck to you all, 
awww you will be missed

Last edited:
Seems to me there is always more of og bulls colorways made. Looking at all the sites and the shoe links posted, which shoe u think is gonna be first one everyone is hitting add to cart for. Not this one and ndc is gonna get smoked with everyone lookin for restocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom