Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

bay 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you already know...and its a long weekend too...
mean.gif
I don't think i'm ready to go through that again.. i have 2 chances at these, and if strike out so be it.. i'm gonna try to enjoy my weekend

but i all ready know if i miss these it's gonna be haunting me all weekend 
laugh.gif

yea you had to cuz they sold out fast....
Some of my friends in France just got their kicks too, easy cop over there...

Yeah I went to check right after I finished ordering.

When royals released, I had my pair in cart on HS also, but as I was trying to complete my order, it told me it was no longer available! Hope I get lucky on there this time

My local DTLR did reserve tickets Wednesday morning and dude said he'd call on Thursday or Friday to let us know what time to pick up. I called earlier today to check on it and the chick said they'll call later. Starting to feel like shady biz is going down. Anyone ever dealt with reserve at DTLR? Thinking I'll just show up at 8am to avoid any bull they might be trying to do.

:lol: forsure that Shoe Palace employee threw my raffle ticket in the trash. Just tossed it somewhere underneath the counter.
No email from hoh Sac yet :frown:
No email from footaction yet :frown:

so no email for losing an online raffle?

tips on online releases like these?

Last edited:
Just got 2 calls from foot action and looks like I won 2 raffles there
nthat.gif

I hope they dont call me back and play me like shiekhs did. I'm still goin down to shiekhs tomorrow and give them a hard time for the **** of it.
laugh.gif

Either HS are cancelling those orders or they're getting their Jordan account rescinded for breaking the release date. I've seen it happend to other retailers before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom