Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

That's foul!!! Refreshed rt in time too!!! Got 2 9.5s in my cart and got all way to final page n backpack jimmy popped up outta no where!!!! Got back in 2 min later and hit submit and out of stock!!!!! :smh:

Missed on JJ, you guys have more luck on NDC or Eastbay?
You already know.. NDC 
wink.gif

i thought i had missed the drop on fl.eu but luckily i didnt, i was able to double up for less than retail with the 30% vip promotion they have going. im sure glad i was able to secure them because jj failed me like never before, had 2 sz 10.5 in my cart at 11:00 cst but was not able to make it thru checkout before they sold out due to heavy traffic on the site, all my billing and shipping info was saved including cc info but i was never able to make it to the submit order page before they sold out, smh. i will have to wait about 2 weeks before i receive my pairs from europe but for $125 usd per pair i can handle the wait.

JUST STOP!
laugh.gif

KJTrey
Today at 12:12 am

What are you secrets?!?!

I'm jellous of you fam

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, at least I copped a pair for my homegirl, so now she doesn't have to worry about it tomorrow morning. :smokin

Had em in cart and got cart jacked.... gratz to those who copped... hope one day KingKong show that love
happy.gif

Time to take off to see Fast 6.... see ya in the AM
smokin.gif
LOL I was completely lucky tonight, I definitely know that.  I shared PM's with a good amount in here that got through tonight, or at least in the past, but couldn't get to all of them before I was watching JJ.  I gotcha next time Loco
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom