Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Hows this......i was 5th in line. Copped. But the first three ppl where international students. 1 wearing yeezys his 2 friends in sandles!! I knew straight up. HYPEBEASTS!! They got 3 pairs, went next door too niketown and my mate told em to get lost. He even said how much u gonna try reselling them footlocker ones and they admitted to reselling!! My whole sneaker crew is going to the 11 low and grape camp out overnight to make sure they see our presence. We aint happy. These kids stole all the cav 4's when they dropped and we found there names, lets just say. Imtimidation will be brought in full force!! Death to the resellers! **** heads are going down

What is this though? I'm so lost as to why they would include that with my order. lol Unless it's something they do for girls since it was a GS pair? haha
na they do that with all orders..... they must think dudes buying shoes at midnight on a saturday cant get no sex so they send  you some crema  so you can keep your jimmies moist 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 if i catch backpack jimmy in a dark brooklyn alley he's getting his head split

Hows this......i was 5th in line. Copped. But the first three ppl where international students. 1 wearing yeezys his 2 friends in sandles!! I knew straight up. HYPEBEASTS!! They got 3 pairs, went next door too niketown and my mate told em to get lost. He even said how much u gonna try reselling them footlocker ones and they admitted to reselling!! My whole sneaker crew is going to the 11 low and grape camp out overnight to make sure they see our presence. We aint happy. These kids stole all the cav 4's when they dropped and we found there names, lets just say. Imtimidation will be brought in full force!! Death to the resellers! **** heads are going down
mean.gif
 it's not that serious bro..
indifferent.gif

na they do that with all orders..... they must think dudes buying shoes at midnight on a saturday cant get no sex so they send  you some crema  so you can keep your jimmies moist :lol: :rofl:  if i catch backpack jimmy in a dark brooklyn alley he's getting his head split

:rofl:

Still can't decide if I wanna try NDC tomorrow. Shouldn't spend the money, but really want these.

Do you realize how lame you just sounded?

Eh, it's not like eastbay/footlocker/footaction have systems where you're either going to hit or it sells out and you're done. I'll have two computers running in the am and just be constantly clicking between 4 sites (2 dual monitors each). NDC is definitely more time sensitive than the others.

that FNL 20 off code gonna work for these or nah? would be nice to get em under retail...but thats highly unlikely 

What is this though? I'm so lost as to why they would include that with my order. lol Unless it's something they do for girls since it was a GS pair? haha
LMAO it is whatever free stuff they have laying around.  Most of last fall it was the small packs of orbitz gum, then they switched to stride in the winter, and now it is this jerkins :rofl:

Jimmy just trying to show a little extra love to those that get to come home to the beautiful brown and green box.

Wait, so FNL is going to end up carrying these?  Have about $1000 in FNL GCs. Backdoor + GC for the win.  
pimp.gif

LMAO it is whatever free stuff they have laying around.  Most of last fall it was the small packs of orbitz gum, then they switched to stride in the winter, and now it is this jerkins :rofl:

Jimmy just trying to show a little extra love to those that get to come home to the beautiful brown and green box.

Love the avatar bruh war wand :smokin

View media item 376192

id bring some kangaroos instead of you sneaker crew now thats scary, by the way the outback is a hard hood be safe out there 
laugh.gif

Michael+Scott.gif

Hope the students are strapped and pull out on ya boys... Be like "ermm calm that **** down" lol

were  these  the reselling basterd students you were talking about matters? because i think they in line again you better get over there with your sneaker crew but be on point i heard roos can throw down

Last edited:
How do the Jordan1 Black toe fits? Will they stretch? When I tried my normal size in JD1 today, my right foot was little tight.

Half size up was comfortable but will crease easy because of room in toe. Should I get TTS and wait for it to stretch or just get half size up?

Back
Top Bottom