Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

fam just get there before them if you aint putting in the work like them dont hate ,sad to say but thats how it goes 
I got my pair bro i beat them i totally agree. My mates who missed out if is really their fault fam. Im just a resellers nightmare. I like to look after my fam when i see the opposite it just gets to me

whew good thing i still have my Old Love New Love 1s still fresh in the box or else i will be scrambling for these come tomorrow
grin.gif
 JJ was a wrap in just seconds
eyes.gif

FNL will prob sell out in couple mins like the Royals. Most didn't even get to the SPA page. That is how fast they sold out...

Your best bet will be NDC
Don't worry FNL has already oversold their pairs...expect cconfirmation followed by cancellation!!!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a call from my local HOH around 7:30ish last night. First raffle won... ever. 

Good luck in the AM guys. Im sleeping good tonight. 
nthat.gif

everyone is going for the 88s tomorrow so i wouldn't give just yet on these if you failed to add to cart the first time
ohwell.gif
 technique is keep clicking the add to cart button
laugh.gif

Last edited:
looks like they already sold out on fl.eu, i was able to grab 2 pairs earlier with 30% off, came out to 91 euros shipped :pimp:
Nahh since 0:00 you can mark your size etc but they don't let you put your shoes in the basket because official release is at 9.00 am CET

Nahh since 0:00 you can mark your size etc but they don't let you put your shoes in the basket because official release is at 9.00 am CET
i was certainly able to order 2 sz eu 44.5 about 3 hours ago, checked back an hour later and no sizes were able to add to cart. hopefully you can order again at 9 am cet, good luck.

Debating on copping for 230 on kickz. Can anyone comment on how long it takes for the order to be delivered / if it's shipped in a bag?

Debating on copping for 230 on kickz. Can anyone comment on how long it takes for the order to be delivered / if it's shipped in a bag?
kickz.com ships very fast, ups delivers usually within 5 days if they have the items in the warehouse, if they have to pull from their retail locations it takes a few more days.

kickz.com ships very fast, ups delivers usually within 5 days if they have the items in the warehouse, if they have to pull from their retail locations it takes a few more days.
Appreciate the quick reply. Gonna be a gametime decision on pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom