Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

missed the link by about 30 secs. been in line for a while. ive never had to wait more than a minute or two before, so i think i lost

WTF waiting in line and it crashed I did it again but im sure it wont work. god damnit

WHY ARE THEY LIMITING ALL THE AJ1's THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Just got the dreaded out of stock from waiting in line. At least I checked out while waiting with the 88's. Figured I would only get one or the other....

Got through on Eastbay! 
happy.gif

Only site I'm waiting for is NDC nothing else is working out. I hate this new waiting for your turn thing. SMH! It's gets harder to buy sneakers every year.

Last edited:
still in line for kobes and black toes. can't believe they yanked my 88s tho. i guess nike doesn't hold them for long. it wasn't even 2 minutes before i checked out.

Smh this is the first time I've had NDC semi crash on me....got my size 6 in the cart but the site moved so slow...then on another browser it showed that the pair wasn't even in my cart anymore so I had a semi heart attack....but my iPad came in the clutch and it was there and I checked out. Excellent start to this rainy Saturday. :smokin

Good luck to everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom