Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Confirmation came through! 

Hope everyone else can cop too, if not, don't suck a resellers ****, I don't see these selling too high in a couple weeks.

Feeling like the last kid in line and the store only got 12 pairs, but yet I still continue to wait for the smallest chance...

Last edited:
Im sorry but there is no way people get through on Eastbay,Footlocker,Footaction,Champs Etc unless u have a Bot I use to be able to get through on Eastbay all day until this bot ish now the only fair shot is NDC and that is still usaully a EPIC FAIL 

I got through with no bot. I used the ole me, my girlfriend, brother, three laptops with three different sites trick. My girl got through on eastbay. Waiting for the confirm email.

I was in line and then I got an error message saying "we are having trouble processing your request" with an "OK" button. When I clicked it it just took me to the page like I never added the size to my cart. ********...

copped at footaction
smile.gif

I was in line and then I got an error message saying "we are having trouble processing your request" with an "OK" button. When I clicked it it just took me to the page like I never added the size to my cart. ********...

same thing happened to me about 30 seconds after i added...i caught the link pretty much immediately from twitter

Back
Top Bottom