Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

roll.gif
I wish bro. Won every raffle I signed up for. Didn't even expect on winning one of them. This release was pure luck
I'm only joshing you lol.

Congrats. 

still had to wait in line even shopping online lol w.e quick question of opinion.. these black toes for 250 shipped or 88s for 340 shipped. NEED INPUT FAST thanks

Found a place in Vancouver, BC that's stocking them. Lining up now with a buddy. 4 other dudes in line. Got just under 3 hours to go until opening. So bored.

Last edited:
Can't even find places in the Bay Area that don't do raffles, so I'm caving and grabbing a $230 pair from CL at 10

Lol at everyone 2 weeks ago talkin about "easy cop", "retail or bust" and are now checking Craigslist. This is Nike punishing us for the air Jordan 1 silhouette being a joke all these years smh. See y'all in the shadow 1 thread

Last edited:
im just wondering im probably gonna get the 1s my old loves got beat to hell and i already have a clean pair of cement 3s im just wondering if ppl had the choice what shoe they prefer and rarity

Lol at everyone 2 weeks ago talkin about "easy cop", "retail or bust" and are now checking Craigslist.

Did you expect anything else? I swear dudes think by saying it will be an easy cop think thats helping keep the hype down.

Shoes are so predictable these days.

Back
Top Bottom