Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

struck out on NDC and Champs. Had an 11.5 in cart for both sites and when hitting complete order I got a msg saying they sold out. :smh:

I SWAPPED BLACK TOES FOR ROYAL 1'S.

SAME LEVEL OF RARITY.

Sup bruh?
No. That person was just stupid "bruh". They are completely not on the same level, not even close to it. Who the fu** even says "rarity", beat it with that your making yourself look crazy. The US just got more black toes this time and overseas hardly got any. My boy in Italy had about 75 pairs of Royals in his store, black toes? not one. In NYC black toes are a regular shoe to mom and pop shops, they dont even know what they have some even think there air force ones. 

Im dying laughing at this tweet on eastbay.

@Eastbay had these bred 11's in my cart since 12/23, I been refreshing for 5 months..when can I check out

I waited in line for 2 hours but at least I made $30 an hour for it lol I hate reselling rapists. People are already on craigslist talking about $300. Stay thirsty my friends

Shadow 1's are next.
Going for two. Ready like Memphis for the finals. 
pimp.gif

Are there any other products out there where its this hard to spend money? Seems like most things, with certain exceptions, as long as you have the money, you'll be able to get wht you want. With these sneakers? Not so much.

I am not feeling the new checkout system on NDC

No. That person was just stupid "bruh". They are completely not on the same level, not even close to it. Who the fu** even says "rarity", beat it with that your making yourself look crazy. The US just got more black toes this time and overseas hardly got any. My boy in Italy had about 75 pairs of Royals in his store, black toes? not one. In NYC black toes are a regular shoe to mom and pop shops, they dont even know what they have some even think there air force ones. 

You ever think the dude trading the royals had extra pairs and doesnt care to make an "even valued" swap? Not all people think, oh boy, I can geet $350 for these on ebay, and $275 for these on ebay, so thats a difference of $75 I'm owed. Some dont value shoes like that. I traded some Bred XI's for royals, and my boy knew what he was doing, but didnt care.

i wanted these but i already have chicago 1's and vegas 1's , feel stupid basically buying the same colorway 3 times

Back
Top Bottom