Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Had a good morning thanks to memph locked my RSVP at NTNY, only paid 43 bucks after gift cards for my sz 11. Still on the hunt for the blk/gld 1's.

Last edited:
Looks like Australia got far too little pairs and now I am **** outta luck.

**** that Sneakers Edge website for ******g me over. First and last time I do business with those idiots.
Now I am going to have to go through hell and back to pay resell prices

Last edited:
I'm hearing these are gonna reach royal prices by this time next week :OOO

where did you hear this? are there some wise guys in Vegas discussing what shoes will be worth in a week, 4 weeks, a year from now?

I swear if they had a Beckett price guide for shoes, half of you guys would subscribe.

where did you hear this? are there some wise guys in Vegas discussing what shoes will be worth in a week, 4 weeks, a year from now?

I swear if they had a Beckett price guide for shoes, half of you guys would subscribe.

:lol:

True, Who would you even hear from and what makes them they chosen ones to decide the value

Guys should start making a list of sites that actually come through on these pre orders

Pretty much. I got my money back. Guy was a tool.
I order a backup pair from Forever Sneakz haven't heard from them regarding shipping or refund. Funny thing is i paid 210 then saw they had them for 245 which is sold out. Good thing I got mine from NTNY this morning or i could have been screwed out of this release.

Last edited:
And without preorders I dont have a chance at this release if Aussie allocations are going to be this low from now on. I am 1/30 on online releases :smh:

And without preorders I dont have a chance at this release if Aussie allocations are going to be this low from now on. I am 1/30 on online releases
mean.gif
Aint you in chicago bro?  I could definitely hit you with at least a few tips i ended up with 4 pairs

Guys should start making a list of sites that actually come through on these pre orders
I think the other way around would be better. These guys are bound to come thru for a few but that certainly doesn't make them legit or worth wasting time over unless they guarantee the shoes. To me it's pretty stupid for these sites to do business this way. The only reason to do a preorder is to lock down pairs, not to provide seed money for these scum bags to go out and buy shoes with. Now that people know what the deal is they won't use these sites anymore.

I order a backup pair from Forever Sneakz haven't heard from them regarding shipping or refund. Funny thing is i paid 210 then saw they had them for 245 which is sold out. Good thing I got mine from NTNY this morning or i could have been screwed out of this release.

Dude said his guy was sick so they couldnt get the pairs. Dont see how that makes sense. A few weeks ago he said they would be shipping late (28th). So why would it matter if dude was sick today? They were getting em late anyway. :smh:
Told him I will never order from him again (first and last time).He was fronting like he was sorry and ****. I told him to stop lying, he sold my pair to the highest bidder. His response:

No I didnt dude, we didnt get any. I swear on this company, didnt get any. I honestly dont know the value, and I see people charging 300$. I would never sell a release like this, Royals yes. But Black Toes, never. Im not a liar, just a bad day for copping shoes for us.

Aint you in chicago bro?  I could definitely hit you with at least a few tips i ended up with 4 pairs

Right now I am in McHenry county until I get a big boy job and can afford to go back to Chicago. But Chicago is not far off so I would still appreciate it.

Last edited:
emailed an italian site that I got my royals from last week to see if they were getting these, they replied saying "i think so" but they never came.

Living overseas has made my Jordan purchases really expensive. Even if I get them for retail locally, it's 25-30% more than US retail. And when I strike out locally, I go to euro sites that are 25-30% more than US retail and then I have to pay for shipping. I need a better chance at getting Jordans on these US sites, then I just have my friends and relatives smuggle them in whenever they come to visit.

Last edited:

I also pre-ordered from foreversneakz for $210. I emailed him 2 days ago and be replied and said my order has been granted and will ship 1-3 days after release date. Just waiting it out for now. Not getting my hopes up tho

just watch bro.

SO THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS THAT THE PRE-ORDER SPOTS ARE NOT LEGIT?
too funny to see these dudes who paid <$250. all salty that there "pre-order" aka guy with a cell phone and a premade website didn't come through....what did these guys think was going to happen? 
laugh.gif

instead of trying to get the cheapest pre-order deal. do some research and perfect your skills at copping online....just sayin

Didn't we learn from the Jordan 1 Black/Gold thread if you preorder make sure they have the shoes in hand and can ship or else it's a crapshoot.

EXACTLY! Instead of trying to motivate people to learn and get better at it and start copping for themselves. You throw up a gif depicting that I should leave and you should stay with your pre-order ignorance and nothing to show for it. While I got three pairs of Black Toes and two 88s... along the way helped out three people.....

Then again you're one of those "pre-order" cats and your guy "is a tool..."

Am I the only one who sees this. Or am I legitimately crazy...
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom