Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

After striking out big on ndc for the first time in a while i was searching cl for blacktoes and found these...

270.Quality is top notch for a retro. Hope the quality on blacktoes is as good my pair from sp should ship soon.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
To my american friends, how was coppin black toes like over there? Sellout in a minute at stores as well?
I only shop online and it was definitely a tough cop at all the online retailers. Thankfully, Eastbay came through for me after 50+ min wait on their checkout timer.

Just payed $237 shipped $225 from step by step. Reputable ebay seller/site. All the other prices were $250-$260 so I figured I would jump on this because tomorrow they would be gone. they still have sizes 8.5, 10, 12, 13. These are worth $225 to me all day, plus the price is only gonna go up when the Internet pairs hit the market as someone mentioned a few posts ago. I have a feeling these are gonna platue at $300 and settle around $250. I'm seeing them for $300 on eBay already. Ridiculous what these resellers are doing the the Jordan 1 market. Non-OG retro colorways sit on the shelves and end up on sale. The NA tag is automatic hypebeast bait. Take NA off these and guaranteed the only people after them will be people that truly love 1's. I always see and hear you cats hating on 1's. Dudes saying it's just a glorified hi dunk. I just don't think they realize this is the shoe that started it all, and all the incredible history behind them and the original marketing camping launched by nike, they portrayed them as "bad ***" cus the ban, that the shoes gave you an unfair advantage. Nike and Jordan brand wouldn't have been what it is today without this shoe. Idk I guess that's not something that can transcend generations easily.

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-1-retro-high-og-black-toe
Dude you just made my f****** day, thanks fam. I really lost hope in getting these 
nthat.gif

copped for $235 @ stepybystepsneaker...had to be done.

anyone heard of them? legit?

I just posted that I copped from them on the last page literally 10 min ago and posted the link. They are legit, they are top rated eBay sellers also. Pairs will ship Tuesday, unfortunately gotta wait it out... $225 is the best price I've seen.

Pairs in Hawaii haven't come in yet so we have to wait til monday for the verdict if they're going to do a FCFS or a raffle. Hopefully I can get a pair.

I just posted that I copped from them on the last page literally 10 min ago and posted the link. They are legit, they are top rated eBay sellers also. Pairs will ship Tuesday, unfortunately gotta wait it out... $225 is the best price I've seen.
If they say 100% authentic I wouldn't worry. Great price for resale.

Dude you just made my f****** day, thanks fam. I really lost hope in getting these 
nthat.gif

No doubt, glad I could help. After the morning I had striking out, finally springing and copping a pair has eased my pain, lol. I haven't struck out on a shoe in a long time, I forgot what that salt tastes like man. I also copped a VNDS thunder 4 for $120 at like 4 pm that was like a little consolation prize. But finally putting the trigger on these after this week of restock hell, made me feel great lol. I'll feel even better when I have them on my feet tho.

I missed the Royals into my 1s collection for this year!

I am wearing Blactoes 11.5  and Bulls 10.5 

U got sponge bob on your floor fam? I hope you don't wear these socks with them tied up tight like that...lol u need to slap some swag on them laces bro. Let them boys out, let em breath man...

People on here getting on another dude 1s collection saying he about to embarrass dude with his 1s collection. LOL cmon son start flexing when you got mansions with maseratis and ferraris, not about your Jordan retros

I was really salty after striking out online and getting trolled by footaction.com this morning but some good dudes on my local Facebook group posted places that had FSRs sitting and I copped a couple pair.

View media item 428213

Last edited:
I only shop online and it was definitely a tough cop at all the online retailers. Thankfully, Eastbay came through for me after 50+ min wait on their checkout timer.
Wow congrats on gettting through i was trying to get the 88's and it shut me out! Props on the hard work! Paid off

Back
Top Bottom