Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I wonder how JB turned the 1's into the 11's hype train. I mean the 1's aren't really that great compared to 11's

True but also JB has been keeping production numbers lower on the 1's as well as sneaker hype at its all time high. Throw in also the NA branding on there and it's a recipe for being sought after

Last edited:
I think the best time to copp off CL is RIGHT when people post em on RD or wait a few days until more pairs get delivered from online orders

You're exactly right. Most guys are scared to take the hit so they sell them for a price they can move them at. Once they dry up, then the prices start to rise. I foolishly refused to pay $500 for a pair of sz.12 Blk/Gold and now they are going for a stack. These will no doubt go up in price in about a months time. I see them going for around $275-$300 in the future.

SIG CHECK...
I told ALL my boys who struck out on pre-orders for the Black n golds to cop em all off CL when they were still 350-400.All but 1 listened to my advice and I got em a pair for 375. The rest? SALTY

Right now if you haggle I am sure you can get 1 person to sell for 200-240,and in reality, that's all you need, one person. You may have to sz swap, but at least

you have something to work with now

This man knows, he's a knower...
After years of doing it, the cycle becomes apparent and then you make it work for you even when you "lose" and don't pay retail. I may get flamed, but the "retail or bust" mentality in 2013 is silly because:

1) the shoes MOST ppl want nike/jordan purposely make scarce to find

2) Mom n Pop stores who routinely get heat never sell for retail. People don't smarten up though; if you pay over retail enough times with a mom n pop, they will CALL YOU when the shoes arrive,and ONCE IN A WHILE, they will hook you up with a retail deal or eventually you get better prices than their other patrons.

3) everybody and they momma is a reseller and most importantly

4) THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY. paying 200 for black toes is nothing when the new lebron 11's and yeezys that may/may not drop will retail for 250+. No one is forcing you

to buy kicks. Its a personal choice, and frankly, most (not all) who wont pay a penny over retail aren't the ones busting their *** to make it happen. They want it to land on their laps off NDC or on a rsvp and call it a day. 

Sorry for the rant,lol. It's too early to ramble

Picked up my pair today. The leather is "different", to say the least. The toe box seemed to be lightly creased straight out of the box from Nike Scottsdale. I tried them on at home and walked around a bit, and the leather definitely seems to shape and crease to your foot. It doesn't look bad though. To me, the leather actually feels pretty thin in the toe box but that could just be because it's very soft and more pliable than the more "plasticy" and firm style of leather. I love all the Nike branding, and the Nike box was a nice touch too. Definitely worth the money.

After years of doing it, the cycle becomes apparent and then you make it work for you even when you "lose" and don't pay retail. I may get flamed, but the "retail or bust" mentality in 2013 is silly because:

1) the shoes MOST ppl want nike/jordan purposely make scarce to find

2) Mom n Pop stores who routinely get heat never sell for retail. People don't smarten up though; if you pay over retail enough times with a mom n pop, they will CALL YOU when the shoes arrive,and ONCE IN A WHILE, they will hook you up with a retail deal or eventually you get better prices than their other patrons.

3) everybody and they momma is a reseller and most importantly

4) THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY. paying 200 for black toes is nothing when the new lebron 11's and yeezys that may/may not drop will retail for 250+. No one is forcing you

to buy kicks. Its a personal choice, and frankly, most (not all) who wont pay a penny over retail aren't the ones busting their *** to make it happen. They want it to land on their laps off NDC or on a rsvp and call it a day. 

Sorry for the rant,lol. It's too early to ramble
a rant worth reading Sir

you may be right, but you're making it sound like some dudes are talking about it like theres a new IPO coming out, some insider info.

I;m seeing a 25-1 black toes to royals ratio on ebay. Its not even close how many more black toes are available. I cant imagine these getting to royals levels, ever.

You're going to one just dropped yesterday the other in feb. most people who wanted to sell their royals and were reasonable about it have had 3 months to.

Last edited:
After striking out big on ndc for the first time in a while i was searching cl for blacktoes and found these...
View media item 428183
270.Quality is top notch for a retro. Hope the quality on blacktoes is as good my pair from sp should ship soon.
nthat.gif

Wish I could find stuff like this on my areas Craigslist. All we get is dudes trying to charge way too much for shoes nobody wants. You got a pretty good deal there.

People on here getting on another dude 1s collection saying he about to embarrass dude with his 1s collection. LOL cmon son start flexing when you got mansions with maseratis and ferraris, not about your Jordan retros

To memphis, very nice collection my man. Which Breds are those behind the Black Toes BTW?

To Mark, post your collection.
I said I'm sorry to Memphis. Didnt mean to take shots. Was just a little upset when I saw him post

People on here getting on another dude 1s collection saying he about to embarrass dude with his 1s collection. LOL cmon son start flexing when you got mansions with maseratis and ferraris, not about your Jordan retros
To memphis, very nice collection my man. Which Breds are those behind the Black Toes BTW?

To Mark, post your collection.
I said I'm sorry to Memphis. Didnt mean to take shots. Was just a little upset when I saw him post
Was just a lil' upset, but why? And I'm simply asking to see pics of your collection because I'm a Jordan I fanatic and I want to see what Jordan I's you have, that's all.

Finally got my pair for 210. Considering the Black Toes retail here for approx. 170, it's not that bad of a deal.

I always thought I'm into #TeamRetail but not this time.

Rock em as you please

This. Don't understand people hating on how people choose to wear their own shoes/clothes. If someone wants to go MC Hammer with the parachute pants in their Black Toes, don't go all "stop, hammer time" on 'em. Individuals have individual style.

Back
Top Bottom