Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yeah exactly. Completely overpriced. It's a shame because its not like there's a shortage of DS pairs. I see pairs go up on eBay everyday in every size DS.

Banned owners tell me the price hasn't even peaked yet. Once the Bred's release Black Friday (or whenever later this year) than that's when the price will reach an all time high.
I was thinking the opposite lol.

Since the breds this year will still have decent leather and Nike Air it should lower the demand for the banned 1s, even at resale prices this years Breds should be way cheaper then the banneds

I was thinking the opposite lol.

Since the breds this year will still have decent leather and Nike Air it should lower the demand for the banned 1s, even at resale prices this years Breds should be way cheaper then the banneds
Same here man. Total agreeance except you know every eBay listing will say "JORDAN BANNED BRED 1 OG 2011 2013 ROYAL"

:lol: but seriously finding banneds at the end of the year will be like finding a needle in a haystack (stole that from someone on here in banned thread :wink: )

Last edited:
Curious to see the quality of these Bred 1's later in the year.. Being the best 1! Royal softness or black toes stiffness..

Black Toes aren't that stiff though. At least not to me, but that's because the leather is thin. Now Chicago 1s are a whole different story...

Black Toes aren't that stiff though. At least not to me, but that's because the leather is thin. Now Chicago 1s are a whole different story...
Nah just stuff to compared to Royals, not stiff compared to chicagos at all! I totally agree, im glad i slept on them. I find the coloured part of the black toes (red and black) alot softer, like nice and soft but the white leather is stuff. You find that too? Im not fussed, better stiffer then too soft on the tox box IMO

$250 max atm..... i rekon. the longer ya leave it; prob end up being royal price. Snap em up now if ur keen

thats what I was thinking some ebay buy it nows at 240. had a guy tell me 230 shipped buy he didnt have my size. I feel like WEdnesday/thursday will be the day to buy and people get their online order
my boy was teling me that i shouldnt pay no more than 200.00 because the color on the black toe is a common color on most js.

Nice OG pics sthebest, your collection is :x. Just need the Black/Gold's. Hopefully I will get them before I retire.

Another shoe crossed off the retirement list. I have the OLNL pack (mids with the jumpman) and the KO's, but these are correctly done.

I will keep it OG style with Nike Air.

(Have the Knick's colorway, but I just put the ones that released originally from 1885-1986).

View media item 429061
View media item 429063
View media item 429065

I have an obo counteroffer of $250 shipped on eBay. I have 48 hours to respond. So I will use that two days to find it for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom