Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

the only down side, is the top of the toe area crease easily. but on the bright side when they yellow it would give these kicks more of a vintage look. but when icy soles yellow they look terrible. these will look nice

Fine I will grab it. But since I have 46 hours and 19 mins left to respond then he can wait at least 36.

I assume ebay has a failsafe that makes it so he can't sell it till I respond. Since it specifically says I have until that time to accept/respond.

I'm sure mad men and some of that Banana Kush my hookup came up on will calm my nerves.

Last edited:
Fine I will grab it. But since I have 46 hours and 19 mins left to respond then he can wait at least 36.

I assume ebay has a failsafe that makes it so he can't sell it till I respond. Since it specifically says I have until that time to accept/respond.

I'm sure mad men and some of that Banana Kush my hookup came up on will calm my nerves.
(you guys know how to live/grow in the south)

he can definitely negotiate and sell with other people in the next 46 hours.

False.  He can sell to anybody who sends him an offer or does buy it now still.  Someone could buy em any second bro

he can do whatever he wants. He doesnt need to hold up his end if he doesnt feel like it.

He can (prbly will)sell them if you snooze too long

For those of you who are still getting jerked around by a "pre-order" site do us all a favor and file a dispute before they issue you a refund. You'll still get your refund, but if enough people do it they will eventually lose their PayPal account.

I wouldn't wait if you really want these. Just drop trow, bend over and take it and move on.

Like I said before $250 = winning
roll.gif

More pairs will pop up for the low, of course now that they've actually dropped it'll be a premium like 200-230 while they'll sell on the market for 250+ over time

I expect the Shadows to be much more limited then these and Royals meanwhile I don't any other 1's thats dropping besides the Breds

And yes Breds > banneds

Banneds are like the 88's they look nice in a display case for novelty purposes

Def hope more retro+ c/ws drop

Be careful with that, he can sell it elsewhere if he wants. That will piss you off even more, then your gonna need more bananas and we all know that's just gonna kill the bill even more. So do your thing, scoop those and still meet your boy for some bananas ! Sounds like a nice Sunday night bruh ! I am putting in some work as we speak and let's just say it's mad loud !!! Lol !!! :smokin

On a side note, I already lined up someone off Kijijji for a size swap. I ended up getting some good luck at the end anyways. It's nice when things work out towards the end. I get to keep my flawless victory, walking away with a receipt once again. I have only ever bought one pair of shoes that didn't come from a retailer. That purchase was made off a guy from here.

Last edited:
what was the deal with finish line only getting a "limited" amount? DId nike hold back some pairs or what happened? 

Like I said before $250 = winning
roll.gif

More pairs will pop up for the low, of course now that they've actually dropped it'll be a premium like 200-230 while they'll sell on the market for 250+ over time

I expect the Shadows to be much more limited then these and Royals meanwhile I don't any other 1's thats dropping besides the Breds

And yes Breds > banneds

Banneds are like the 88's they look nice in a display case for novelty purposes

Def hope more retro+ c/ws drop
Yeh whats the deal with these shadows? I was just last night sussing them out, the last release's are going for 350-400+ Atm. Are these going to be even harder to cop you think? Seen sample pics and i swear ive seen cement sorta like print on the upper grey near the wings logo....id cop if so otherwise not sure

Back
Top Bottom