Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

You guys do know its a holiday weekend and anything that didn't ship already won't ship till tomorrow right.....

Last edited:
Dtlr came through on the RSVP tickets, was able to grab em for retail,the younger kids out here in va kinda slept on a beautiful og classic,lets me believe its all about the hype with kicks now, well it been about the hype but now iam sold on the idea that hype ruins things, cause that's the only time ppl really go crazy is when the hype button is on,like showing pics all month of celebrities wearing the upcoming release I think alot of older cats, long time sneaker heads and collectors more appreciated this release..

To all the Illinois people there's a good lising that went up today on cl

and no it's not my listing i don't even live in Illinois it was just a near bye listing that i seen

Last edited:
Just throwin it out there. Im waitin on a pair of vegas 1s and have no intention of keeping red laces on em. If anyone is looking to swap thier black laces for these reds when i get em let me know. These have jumpman on heel but they are true height like the og's so laces should be same length.

Just found one for 190.......in another state lol. Telling him I'll cover shipping fees. Waiting on response.

Chicago ??
yeah some place called Calumet city.. and edit that quote for me if u can i'm  not sure if u can post that on here.. i edited mine 
Thats about 10 min from me, about 40 min south of downtown chicago. Its going to be tough to get someone to ship from a craigslist ad, I would only ever do a meetup from craigslist. There are just too many people with free time trying to scam off craigslist.

My boy just pulled the trigger for $190 for some size 10... Pretty decent price around the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Not in my opinion. They run kinda long on me. I'm a true 10 and that's what I picked up but they are about a half size too long. But width wise they are good. If I would have half sized down they would have been too tight width wise so I had to take the 10.

Just throwin it out there. Im waitin on a pair of vegas 1s and have no intention of keeping red laces on em. If anyone is looking to

swap thier black laces for these reds when i get em let me know. These have jumpman on heel but they are true height like the og's so laces should be same length.

Laces on the vegas is more maroon than red

Red laces from blk/red ko could wk but they are also a lil dark imo

I gonna use the laces from my bmp blk toes

Easy now. I ain't mad about it, why is anger so hard for NT to decipher? He's jus misrepresenting that photo and he knows it. And this guy here spoke up that he believes those to be Nike Air Jordan 2013 OG black n gold PL 1 retro's that he would also love to have in his collection, because why would he think otherwise when they are buried with the rest and the poster "keeps it strictly OG.". There is nothing mad or salty about me telling the truth about what is in that picture. Gerald has a pair too, but he never posts them without saying what they really are.
Yep. I'm rocking fakes. Or replicas of the original fakes from "Italy" back in the 80s. In a way I guess that's og. They are really nice tho :lol:

Yep. I'm rocking fakes. Or replicas of the original fakes from "Italy" back in the 80s. In a way I guess that's og. They are really nice tho :lol:
:rofl: at least you ain't trying to pull one over on the members who didnt see the "customs" in the black/gold thread :lol:

Onward to Shadows :smokin

I've had enough of these games missing out on these 1's, I'm going in on the shadows and breds grabbing 2-3 pairs and hopefully trade 1 for a pair of these and maybe 1 for royals. Gotta hand it to nike and jb for making everyone go nuts for 1s again.

Im glad i grabbed anything i could now i was able to size swap with the homie woodrow.... i get my size he gets his

@Mark

Nah I ain't trying to play people like that lol. Actually my friend in Los Angeles who did these customs has the REAL pair of black and gold patent leather. Apparently he had a preorder for 300 shipped and the ebayer was gonna cancel it, but my friend gave him this sob story and pleaded to him to give him the pair. So the ebayer yielded and followed through and my friend got the pair. :lol:

The thing is, because they are so exclusive and beautiful, my friend didnt want to UNDS them. So he saw NTer sthebest's custom (I believe) and tried doing it for himself and it turned out pretty clean. Then realized maybe he could have a market with all these salty people in LA like me. And well, the rest is history.

Really good dude though. He has an insane collection. Couple bins and DBS, DS Banneds, and a bunch of other regular kicks most true sneakerheads would have. All in my size :smh:

Anyways.. Lol agreed. Onward to the Shadows. :smokin

Ain't nobody slept on these... They were just not widely available. Limited release.
I know they were limited but if you did ur homework you coulda locked down one pair easy t many people thought online was gonna be was going to be easy to grab these nope. Easy grab for me at my local deveroes only 3 people in line when I got there at 715 and luckily all small sizes.

Last edited:
I know they were limited but if you did ur homework you coulda locked down one pair easy t many people thought online was gonna be wash to grab these nope. Easy grab for me at my local deveroes only 3 people in line when I got there at 715 and luckily all small sizes.

Stop quoting things like everything is the same for all cities... Not all cities are the same. Specially here in Cali... Kudos for you leaving in a not so hypebeast of a town. Where I'm from no store that does hot release goes unnoticed.

How can you say if you did your homework it's easy to lockdown a pair. For every 1 pair of these release there's probably 500 shoeheads going after it.

Back
Top Bottom