Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

IT WILL BE WW3 FOR THE BREDS LATER THIS YEAR. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

yes sir....

tumblr_m6fup32Ovs1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Its crazy how 1's are so sought after these days.

I wore my breds today. Hella cats were looking salty in their 2013 1's.

When breds retro, I'll cop another pair. I should have never missed to royals, but whatever.

I did the same lol Picked up two size 10's but I'm an 11, so now I'm in the hunt to trade for em. A lot of people seem to have more 11.5s though...
I am looking to size swap my royals at least a half size down. Went with my true size and they were far too big. I still have one ds pair for a trade but these shoes were so hard to get that i couldnt find anyone to trade with.... still looking.

r these true to size
Not if they fit like the royals.

Last edited:
Time to start haggling, no way I'm paying these prices, I didn't even pay that much for Royals. :smh:

I paid
Time to start haggling, no way I'm paying these prices, I didn't even pay that much for Royals. :smh:

I paid 200 for the Royals, 212 for the Black Toes. Although my first thought was never to pay above what I paid for the Royals, I just had to do it.

I paid
I paid 200 for the Royals, 212 for the Black Toes. Although my first thought was never to pay above what I paid for the Royals, I just had to do it.

I paid 190 for Royals, if I found some for your price or around that, it would be a done deal but not this 250-275 talk. :smh:

We complain a lot about Jordan retro quality, rightfully so, but I just picked up a pair of Iverson Answer 1 retros for my friend and wow...these are really ******...they look like fakes...

I was talking to a Manager in Nike Town London on Saturday when I picked mine up and he told me that there was some kind of production issue on these that cut the original limited numbers to very limited numbers. Apparently Foot Patrol only got 6 pairs, Foot Locker main branch in London only got 12 pairs and Size and Offspring teh ammounts were so small they could only put in one shop. So in Europe it was Royals level of stock.

I paid 190 for Royals, if I found some for your price or around that, it would be a done deal but not this 250-275 talk. :smh:

Exactly the reason why I bought them instantly. Didn't have to wait for the prices to reach 250. I guess there are still a few who'll sell them a lil' over 200. Good luck on finding your pair.

Nice OG pics sthebest, your collection is :x. Just need the Black/Gold's. Hopefully I will get them before I retire.

Don't let him fool you. He also needs the Black/Gold 1s in his collection. He has the pair in the pic hidden in the back because they are fake black n gold Jordan retro 1s, and just painted Clover 1s. All he has on you are the '94 Chicago's, but your collection looks better IMO. Don't downplay yours, it's real nice!

Nice OG pics sthebest, your collection is :x. Just need the Black/Gold's. Hopefully I will get them before I retire.

Don't let him fool you. He also needs the Black/Gold 1s in his collection. He has the pair in the pic hidden in the back because they are fake black n gold Jordan retro 1s, and just painted Clover 1s. All he has on you are the '94 Chicago's, but your collection looks better IMO. Don't downplay yours, it's real nice!
I almost forgot he customized them.I ain't mad about it but I can't believe some of y'all are still mad about it.

Late, but time for me to join the party. Glad to see there's not a lot of sad faces like the Royal thread. Anyhow got my 3 pairs, but skipping out on the Chicago custom since the leather isn't as great as I thought.

Here's a little teaser of how my custom MJ P.E. would look. Still gotta sew the tongues in.

View media item 428521

Good work. Looks great.

What laces were you using if you don't mind me asking?

I almost forgot he customized them.I ain't mad about it but I can't believe some of y'all are still mad about it.

Easy now. I ain't mad about it, why is anger so hard for NT to decipher? He's jus misrepresenting that photo and he knows it. And this guy here spoke up that he believes those to be Nike Air Jordan 2013 OG black n gold PL 1 retro's that he would also love to have in his collection, because why would he think otherwise when they are buried with the rest and the poster "keeps it strictly OG.". There is nothing mad or salty about me telling the truth about what is in that picture. Gerald has a pair too, but he never posts them without saying what they really are.

How limited was these release? Royal numbers?

That **** sold out quick saturday on FNL even after their website crashed. Usually for GR they up for at least an hour.

I cant justify paying 250+ for these. I may have to take the L and buy bmp BT 1s for the low or just wait for the bred 1s which will prob be the most hectic release of the year. sux for all the aj1 lover's... :frown:

Man I wanted them Bred KOs so bad. IDK why they are so limited. Not paying a dollar over retail for them tho. May grab the Carolinas since I can still grab em. Pretty easily. I was hoping they would go on sale though.

And yah 250 shipped for each pair of royals and 250 for these. :smh:

Last edited:
If people would stop being so vague with there locations and quit saying things like "my area...", "around here..." or "my spot..." etc, it might just help them out more than they think. You could possibly have more local peers in here than you know that may be able to point you in the right direction. When I can be of assistance to dudes in the Dallas area I jump at the opportunity because I've had some local Nter's hook me up a time or two. Just a thought... :rolleyes

I was talking to a Manager in Nike Town London on Saturday when I picked mine up and he told me that there was some kind of production issue on these that cut the original limited numbers to very limited numbers.
QFT

Royals crap on black toes leather wise. Just side by sided em and almost fell over!! To bad mine are 2 sizes too big lol. Black toes are my favourite anyway. Cant go wrong with white red black!

It's crazy how many struck out on NDC. The method I use, I was able to mess up on the 88s by clicking gs size, and still was able to get the black toes.

Back
Top Bottom