Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My production date is 11/26/12 - 01/17/13 for dude from Canada concerned about his. I got mine from Canada as well.

Word. Same as my Canadian pairs. I take it by your profile pic you're north of the border? I'm now starting to doubt that HIS pairs are legit.

Repped.

Word. Same as my Canadian pairs. I take it by your profile pic you're north of the border? I'm now starting to doubt that HIS pairs are legit.

Repped.

Yes sir no doubt, that's why my avi is the way it is. I am from Toronto, we barely had any down here. I actually luckily just grabbed mine this afternoon.

Last edited:
Are people saying some Royals have better quality than others? I have two pairs they are the same. I will compare to the black toes once my pair comes in.

As for the level of saltiness being low in here, these are less sought out than the royals.

The Breds, The Royals, and The Chicagos (if they gave it OG treatment) are on their own league when it comes to being sought after.

Last edited:
Yes sir no doubt, that's why my avi is the way it is. I am from Toronto, we barely had any down here. I actually luckily just grabbed mine this afternoon. Thanks for the repped, but that means you hit my green thumb on my comment.

Weird, I did, but I guess there's a issue doing it from my iPhone.

Yeah, I was in TO this weekend and tried finding some and struck out. I heard SVP Sports had a size 15 yesterday, but we were already on our way out of town. Did you find yours at a shop?

Love TO, btw. Great town.

@pheeltheheat what's wrong with his pair that you question ?

His production end date was 2/16. I mean that's why he questioned mine and killed the deal, but I've seen 3 pairs with the same dates and now yours are the same. His are the only pair that have that date that I've seen. I understand that there is usually a range of production dates, though. I doubt his are fake, but I'm just sayin. He called out the dates on mine, ya mine. Anyway.

Weird, I did, but I guess there's a issue doing it from my iPhone.

Yeah, I was in TO this weekend and tried finding some and struck out. I heard SVP Sports had a size 15 yesterday, but we were already on our way out of town. Did you find yours at a shop?

Love TO, btw. Great town.

Lol thanks, yeah it's a nice place. Yeah I hit up one shop that had one size left, I hit him up on Saturday. Thank god, he helped me out. He said a lot of ppl were calling for any stock. I know if he wanted, they would have ate it up. Glad you had fun in toronto ! Btw with svp-vault, I heard they only had 10 pairs. Livestock didn't get any at all and they always get them.

Last edited:
Just copped off CL for $200...I'll take it.

juwan-howard-o.gif

Juwan-howard-dance.gif

@pheeltheheat my pair's end of production date is 2/16. I bought my pair from someone who purchased them at Footaction.

Thanks, boss. +1

I'm also guessing your start date was 11/27. Either way. Dude that flaked is now prolly looking for his size at reseller prices. I'm all set, though.

Thanks, y'all.

@pheeltheheat yup, no problem. Start date is 11/27. I got my pair for $220 with the bag and receipt. It gave me that bought in store feeling. Haha

Back
Top Bottom