Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Came to an agreement on Ebay to but some BT thru paypal. How do I do this so I dont get scammed? Never dealt directly thru paypal. any help would be appreciated.

Came to an agreement on Ebay to but some BT thru paypal. How do I do this so I dont get scammed? Never dealt directly thru paypal. any help would be appreciated.
Provide the seller with your paypal email and ask him to send an invoice

Last edited:

I don't usually buy anything from eBay, but PayPal is PayPal. I would ask for an invoice detailing what you are buying. Buyers are well protected through PayPal. Now make sure it's an invoice he is sending you. Not just a payment request, under no circumstances should you pay by payment request. Strictly Invoice ! I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Make sure you get a detailed invoice! I ask for keywords like new, DS, authentic to be put in invoice.

1.paypal invoice
2.clear description of the shoe(brand,condition,upc code,model name)
3.check his feedback,if its 99-100% you re good to go.

Do
do it as a transaction for sales/goods. Not gift. That way your protected.

Last edited:
Damn still tryin to find a 9.5 on CL for 200-220. No luck yet

There is one guy in my area who has a few pairs for sale in my area, he wants $275 for my size, I offered him a trade for my 88s yesterday and he said I had to add $75, lmao. Even trade is pushing it...but me adding..:smh:

There is one guy in my area who has a few pairs for sale in my area, he wants $275 for my size, I offered him a trade for my 88s yesterday and he said I had to add $75, lmao. Even trade is pushing it...but me adding..:smh:

Seriously?? That's absurd man

Back
Top Bottom