Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I got 700 for my second pair of Banneds last week. Couldn't turn down that kind of money with one pair I've only worn a hand full of times, especially knowing I should be able to pull a couple pairs of breds by the end of the year.

so were royals more limited? black toes sold out fasttttt
royals in men's sizes were not sold on NDC..... what do you think...
I think they were just as limited, simply a matter of where they went. Don't kid yourself, there weren't tons more made of black toes. Demand was lower and distribution was favorable to the U.S. pretty simple (and yet we saw them sell out instantly just about the same way as the Royals did).

I got 700 for my second pair of Banneds last week. Couldn't turn down that kind of money with one pair I've only worn a hand full of times, especially knowing I should be able to pull a couple pairs of breds by the end of the year.
:rolleyes i bet it was a easier choice since it was your 2nd pair.
if it was your only pair, it would be a tough choice...IMO

:rolleyes i bet it was a easier choice since it was your 2nd pair.
if it was your only pair, it would be a tough choice...IMO
Eh, you can find them cheaper if you are patient. I may re-buy. $700 for a $119 shoe is ****** central for some 1's any way you cut it.

size 13 back up on Step by Step, supposedly reputable site

http://www.stepbystepsneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-1-retro-high-og-black-toe

If someone could hook up a pair in size 11 I would appreciate it.

I got my shipping notification from step by step about an hour ago. They are mega legit, great communication and great price. My emails were answered directly, and the dude actually took time to BS with me. He said he's a NT member but doesn't post much anymore. I was hoping I would recognize his name from the threads and get a lil NT Family discount, no such luck tho, lol. $235 shipped with second day priority mail, I'll take it. I should have my pair before most people's NDC pairs come. I would use this site again anytime if I ever miss a shoe again, or wanna pre order. Step by Step is a great site IMO. Bunch of people to pairs from them on this thread.

Idk how people can't find their size, if u need a size 11 check eBay and check this thread in the sigs. I saw like 3 sigs wi path guys selling pairs. It's so easy to find these for resale on CL, eBay, and Instagram. And If you mean size 11 for retail, your def buggin. Your dropping $250 on these minimum right now, maybe $230 if you get lucky when the mail order pairs to up for sale. Good luck.

Just secured my pair for $230 not bad I guess after striking out...

Now time to put in work for NDC megatron f this BS

I never owned the banneds but i like how the leather looks on my 01s, resembles more true to the OG imo

Last edited:
Distribution of Black Toe 1s definitely favored the US. A lot of the euro sites got less pairs, some didn't get any.

Idk how people can't find their size, if u need a size 11 check eBay and check this thread in the sigs. I saw like 3 sigs wi path guys selling pairs. It's so easy to find these for resale on CL, eBay, and Instagram. And If you mean size 11 for retail, your def buggin. Your dropping $250 on these minimum right now, maybe $230 if you get lucky when the mail order pairs to up for sale. Good luck.
I got my pair for 210 today. Dont listen to this guy. You can definitely find a deal just keep looking

I got my pair for 210 today. Dont listen to this guy. You can definitely find a deal just keep looking

Same here. The person who sold me mine was even willing to let them go for $200 if I picked em up, even after he got a few offers for more money, so it just goes to show that not everyone is going for an arm and a leg. :smokin

It's the thrill of the hunt all over again...LOL

I will keep searching and I will find my price and then all will be well. :D

Thats about 10 min from me, about 40 min south of downtown chicago. Its going to be tough to get someone to ship from a craigslist ad, I would only ever do a meetup from craigslist. There are just too many people with free time trying to scam off craigslist.

yo you live in Calumet City? so do i, small world :D

Distribution of Black Toe 1s definitely favored the US. A lot of the euro sites got less pairs, some didn't get any.
Even Australia. We got stuff all in, makes the cop all that more difficult/special though. Flipped with the royals. I swear we have some floating around in places atm even. Iv decided im glad the leather is like this on the toes and not like royals, the royals quality is better but for everyday wear the black toes are gonna look newer for a lot longer

Just picked up my second pair for $200 from a local shoe group. Seems like people are having a hard time moving these with the ridiculous $240+ I'm seeing in my local shoe groups. Give it a week when online orders start coming in or when these resellers have to pay their credit card bills and the prices will come down to around the $200 mark.

Same here. The person who sold me mine was even willing to let them go for $200 if I picked em up, even after he got a few offers for more money, so it just goes to show that not everyone is going for an arm and a leg. :smokin

And you both clearly got very lucky, like I said in my post "Unless your very lucky"

8 out of 10 pairs being sold are going for $250 minimum, specially on CL or eBay. Price on these is only gonna go up. Of course if you "do your research" you can find a deal on a pair like both of you did, but it's not easy to find these at that price. Majority of my point was he certainly isn't gonna find a pair for $200 or under asking help on this forum. Keep holding out for a $200 pair and watch the price keep raising daily. Either do work and find one, or your gonna miss out.

To those hurting because they keep missing out, it's not hard if you know a hacker. Woke up at 4:50, took a piss, and logged in to my NDC account. At 8:00am, I clicked on the twitter link and a minute later, I was checking out. No waiting in line, no resellers, no eBay, no BS. Granted, I have to wait for a few days to receive the shoes...

Go find someone who knows javascript.

I tried helping everyone out on the restock thread but the mods deleted my post. So much for this site helping the community...
Lol, I saved that script, I just don't know how to run a javascript in browser...

A euro site just emailed me back saying they're releasing tomorrow. I think they only ship within Europe so you'll need a proxy. PM me if you're interested. They retailed the Royals at 150 euros.

Tryna help fellow NTers out. I got 1 pair already, hoping I can get another. (DON'T BE ORDERING MY SIZE HAHA!)

I never owned the banneds but i like how the leather looks on my 01s, resembles more true to the OG imo
the 2001 are more like the OG 1985 release than the banned 1s but the banned 1st have better quality materials.
IMO: OG 1985 1s > Banned 1s > 2001 Bred 1s>2013 Bred 1s>DMP Bred 1s.

thats the last comment about breds. sorry admins for getting off track.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom