Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

QFT REPPED

Just in case I'm out and destroy a pair. I always know I have that good pair on ice...
pimp.gif

Just like what everyone was talking about, if I had the royals, I would trade it straight up for the black toes regardless if the royals are worth more.. Only because I like the black toes more than I do the royals. It's all relative IMO when it comes to trades and if you feel like you get full value for the trade

Just like what everyone was talking about, if I had the royals, I would trade it straight up for the black toes regardless if the royals are worth more.. Only because I like the black toes more than I do the royals. It's all relative IMO when it comes to trades and if you feel like you get full value for the trade
i'm on the other side of the fence because blue is my favorite color and i like a primarily dark shoe (no white)
IMO: 1. bred 2.royal 3. black toe
value has nothing to do w/ my choice...

Last edited:
True. Dont get me wrong royals are prob my 3rd favourite 1. But black toes 2nd because of history.

Yess they both retail at $140 so it is an even trade.

In that situation just sell Royals and purchase Black toes & pocket the rest. .

Royals are tied with Bred 1s to me. They're the best cw's out of the 1s then followed closley by chicago's then BT IMO. I have a great appreciation for royals/breds cuz i remember buying for retail at FL and beating the **** outta my 01s throughout HS. if I had a choice of a 2nd pair of 13' royals vs 13' BT I would go with royals in an instant.

everybody always trying to make sure value is exactly equal in trades these days. Whatever happened to trading something because you wanted something else? I'm not talking about trading some BIN's for XI Black and reds, but if the price is within $50-$100 of each other, stop nit picking. Pet peeve of mine.

I swear Beckett Magazine should come out with a shoe pricing guide (not serious though).
Props to u guys that even know what a beckett is.

How would an influx of shipped pairs hitting the market increase the market price though? Wouldn't it increase the supply out there, which would in turn decrease the market price? Just trying to understand it in my head
There is pent up demand for the product. The influx of shoes is no where enough to meet the existing need for the shoes. After shoes ship from purchases made last Saturday, it will stimulate a buying frenzy thus causing the final bids to go higher.

But what do I know. I'm just a jobless loser spending countless hours arguing about shoes online instead of getting a real job ;-)

Back
Top Bottom