Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I ve read your story pages before, I m the guy that wished for you to keep the money and the clovers,lol...Funny story though,my friend is a retailer with a small sneaker shop...one of the black toe boxes had clovers inside...so maybe this is NIKE ' s fault after all... :smh: :smh: :smh: Let's see these NDC pairs arriving... :smh: :smh: :smh:

If it's a legit mistake, you respond to e-mails and the claim. You try to make things right. Not hope that someones goes away.

Has anyone died their tongue black yet? I'm debating doing it with my pair since all I wear are black jeans and I find that white tongues with black jeans look stupid.

Low risk. I'll get my dough, and will get black toes -same price.

I hear you though.

Got texts and I just got off the phone with the guy. Says he is shipping out today priority w/ signature confirmation.

Long holiday weekend and just like NDC and others, the shipping confirmations/emails are just now starting to come through.

I'll reserve judgement till after I receive my pair.

So what weve learned: At worst preorder sites sell fakes. At best they sell your pair to the highest bidder. You just have to pray that you are the highest bidder.

Got texts and I just got off the phone with the guy. Says he is shipping out today priority w/ signature confirmation.

Long holiday weekend and just like NDC and others, the shipping confirmations/emails are just now starting to come through.

For heart and sole?

For heart and sole?
I'm sure it's a 1 man operation. People are just tripping out. Can't you let him enjoy his MDW. :smh:
Even if doesnt come through, should've known pre-orders aren't what they used to be. Especially all these big cartel sites.

Ones are not the new 11 hahahaahah it's just the og treatment got people going nuts. When the 5 release with the og treatment watch out.

I wish jj had size 13s for the black toes. :smh: I was so mad when I went to the website and there wasn't a sz 13. Why is that sz 13 so limited

I'm sure it's a 1 man operation. People are just tripping out. Can't you let him enjoy his MDW. :smh:
Even if doesnt come through, should've known pre-orders aren't what they used to be. Especially all these big cartel sites.
True.

Last edited:

1. I waited until Tuesday May 28, 2013 to contact the business that sold me product well over a week ago. By doing so, I acknowledged the fact that this was a holiday weekend. I can't speak for others though. 

2. Unlike NDC, this guy owns Heart and Sole. Nile, understandably, has earned the benefit of any doubt regarding shipment, etc. H&S has more than a ton of work to do to be worthy of drawing a comparison to NDC.

3. I just hope I receive my pair. Truth is that there are people on this thread that have had unpleasant experiences with this business. 

Re: Shipment

Awesome story... I'll believe that when I see that -not discrediting you btw.

BTW: Why is this business so selective with who they speak with? Is it their policy to be reactive (responding to contact from customers), or proactive (initiating dialogue with clients)...

Hey man, I dropped over $200. I expect better service than that -even if it is a big cartel site, lol.

Geez i spend so much time on mobile. Now on a pc and i hardly ever see half the stuff on this forum. Sigs, Gifs moving. Im spoiled now. lol

i got shipping confirmation from sneaker post this morning. I figured I was all good but you never know for sure til u get that tracking # and shipment info.
pimp.gif
$250 tho, sucks I couldnt get em for retail, lord knows i tried

i got shipping confirmation from sneaker post this morning. I figured I was all good but you never know for sure til u get that tracking # and shipment info.
pimp.gif
$250 tho, sucks I couldnt get em for retail, lord knows i tried
For 250 you def secured youre pair. and im sure he threw in some jordan socks with that purchase. the most ill pay for this colorway is 220

Ones are not the new 11 hahahaahah it's just the og treatment got people going nuts. When the 5 release with the og treatment watch out.
the demand for AJ 11s is a lot lower since they just released them (SJ,CG,Concord,Bred and the lows). The 1s w/ OG treatment havent been released since 01. of course the demand for the 1s is gonna be higher, especially when you look at the amount of pairs made of the 1s compared to the how many 11s they make...

If it's a legit mistake, you respond to e-mails and the claim. You try to make things right. Not hope that someones goes away.
This is exactly what I don't get.  If I were running a small business (if you can call it that) I'd be really taking care of the people who actually do buy from me so they um..come back.  Don't need to be a genius to figure out that's how you grow and maintain a business.  These guys would rather do the opposite.  Treat the customer like crap so they can go and spread the word in the forums.  

No problem though, I'm more than happy to do my part and give my feedback.  STAY AWAY FROM OSNEAKER!
I'm sure it's a 1 man operation. People are just tripping out. Can't you let him enjoy his MDW.
mean.gif

It's not hard to respond to a text or email though.  You have peoples money, you owe it to them, holiday or not.  He doesn't need to drop everything and respond in 10 seconds but a response within a few hours or a day is not asking anything unreasonable.  He needs to do this because he doesn't have any credibility.  Ignoring paying customers is not a great way to run a business.

1. I waited until Tuesday May 28, 2013 to contact the business that sold me product well over a week ago. By doing so, I acknowledged the fact that this was a holiday weekend. I can't speak for others though. 

2. Unlike NDC, this guy owns Heart and Sole. Nile, understandably, has earned the benefit of any doubt regarding shipment, etc. H&S has more than a ton of work to do to be worthy of drawing a comparison to NDC.

3. I just hope I receive my pair. Truth is that there are people on this thread that have had unpleasant experiences with this business. 

Same.. just not going to stress over it. If I don't receive a tracking confirmation today i'll be filing a claim through paypal. won't deal with again, and move on. lesson learned.

It's not hard to respond to a text or email though.  You have peoples money, you owe it to them, holiday or not.  He doesn't need to drop everything and respond in 10 seconds but a response within a few hours or a day is not asking anything unreasonable.  He needs to do this because he doesn't have any credibility.  Ignoring paying customers is not a great way to run a business.
It's a national holiday. give the man a break. for all we know, he could be an ex veteran who has a whole day of activities or has better things to do. if he doesn't come through by end of today, i understand your frustration but even NDC,JJ,etc. didn't give out any info til today...

Just got my shipping confirmation from Forever Sneakz. I pre-ordered from them for $210. I thought i was going be refunded after hearin all the bad things about them on here but they actually came through. They also answered all my emails pretty fast too. It' was a good experience with them overall

ive been in contact with H&S over the weekend, Saturday it was they were working on getting orders out and yesterday it was i would be receiving shipping confirmation via paypal shortly.Holding out hope they come through...

Back
Top Bottom