Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I copped these last weekend sold them ASAP. There was a scuff mark on the toe box. Also glue on the leather very dissatisfied.

black toes were an easy cop in Houston, I showed up to footaction literaly about a minute before they opened and was able to walk out with multiples. a few of the footactions did raffles but the winners only had till 1pm to pick them up so I was waiting at another footaction from 12 50 till 1 and there were 4 unclaimed pairs at 1pm, there was only 1 other guy waiting so we both copped 2 pairs. I ended up with way more than I needed but I was able to hook up a few friends for $160 per pair (had to get a little gas money back) and I still have multiples left, im going to keep 2 and hopefully trade the others for some 88's or something.

black toes were an easy cop in Houston, I showed up to footaction literaly about a minute before they opened and was able to walk out with multiples. a few of the footactions did raffles but the winners only had till 1pm to pick them up so I was waiting at another footaction from 12 50 till 1 and there were 4 unclaimed pairs at 1pm, there was only 1 other guy waiting so we both copped 2 pairs. I ended up with way more than I needed but I was able to hook up a few friends for $160 per pair (had to get a little gas money back) and I still have multiples left, im going to keep 2 and hopefully trade the others for some 88's or something.
i wonder if the past bred 11 release chaos (i heard people were getting followed and robbed for their pairs) played a role on it being an easy cop at shoe retailers.

Which Footaction stores were these?

dam did u inform the buyer of those issues?
yes I did I sold them outside the store for retail they guy wanted them. I would of returned them but all sales final at that store.I just can't justify paying 140 for a 1 with that quality. I really was looking forward to this release.

yes I did I sold them outside the store for retail they guy wanted them. I would of returned them but all sales final at that store.I just can't justify paying 140 for a 1 with that quality. I really was looking forward to this release.
I would rep you but i wasn't there to witness, such a noble gesture.

did anyone get a cancelation email from finishline?

A friend of mine got a cancelation notice this morning after he already got a confirmation email, so I am curious to see if anyone else did.

If it's a legit mistake, you respond to e-mails and the claim. You try to make things right. Not hope that someones goes away.

fam you probably miscomprehended my post or I am missing sth at yours.I never said that I m hoping that someone goes away..

Is TCC legit? My friend showed me his IG and TCC said he will be selling the royals in sizes 8-13 later tonight.

Lol trust me TCC is legit. I've done business with him before but y'all know y'all gonna get raped right?

Back
Top Bottom