Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

So here goes the standard fitting question...

How do these new "OG" 1's run?

I'm an 11.5 in the Black / Red XI's that just dropped in December...

Haven't had a pair of 1's since the 03' models...

Thanks yall...

I also wear sz. 11.5 on XIs.
First bought sz. 11 - but my foot is rather wide, so going up 0.5 sz helped in the comfy section. :smile:

AJ1s are generally cut rather slim at thetoe box. I do have the bred 1s from the Bulls/Celtics pack, size 11 and they fit nicely, but only with thin socks!

So i bought the Chicagos and RoyalBlue 1s in sz. 11.5 again ... this way it doesn't matter what socks i wear (thin, medium, thick). Meaning i can wear them throughput the year, and not only in summertime with the thin socks. :wink:

Hope that helps!

So here goes the standard fitting question...

How do these new "OG" 1's run?

I'm an 11.5 in the Black / Red XI's that just dropped in December...

Haven't had a pair of 1's since the 03' models...

Thanks yall...
I believe contrary to what everyone else has said, I would need to size up in the XIs. I have 11.5 in any 1s that I have copped from this year, and they fit perfectly, whereas an 11.5 in the XIs I had was tight. A 12 fit good though. Really depends on the shape of your foot. Mine have a higher arch in the back, causing some shoes to fit tight.

Pics I found. MJ used to choke the hell outta his pair, so bad the laces became thin
laugh.gif

Also noticed the lack of AIR on the tongue tag.
sigh i just got comfortable and over this release not having a black tongue and said ima cop but damn these pics remind me of why i wanted to pass lol

^^ I feel you Steelo. I want two, so I can customize one. Already have a donor parachute tongue and Nike Air tag ready.

Last edited:
anyone else find it funny that the phrase "nike air" has become synonymous with "OG", "must cop", and "hype magnet" -- when apparently it wasn't even on the original 1s? not that I knew that until now..I just find it ironic that its still not even really accurate

anyone else find it funny that the phrase "nike air" has become synonymous with "OG", "must cop", and "hype magnet" -- when apparently it wasn't even on the original 1s? not that I knew that until now..I just find it ironic that its still not even really accurate
Apparently you've been misinformed.

choked his shoes? if you play ball and want to cut hard and not break your ankles (especially in 1s) you lace them tight tight tight, no brainer and i always wondered why others dont wear their shoes on court tight. when i played baseball they had to be super tight as well

? I'm talking in reference to the pics above with mj wearing them where it only says "nike" not "nike air"

Not as in nike vs jumpman logo
You said NA was not on the original 1s. The prototype pair that MJ wore had a black tongue, no "Air" and also no "Air Jordan" above the wings logo (it said "nike" instead).  But all the release pairs had "Air".

You said NA was not on the original 1s. The prototype pair that MJ wore had a black tongue, no "Air" and also no "Air Jordan" above the wings logo (it said "nike" instead).  But all the release pairs had "Air".

This is confusing af. Re word that please

Back
Top Bottom