Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Trying to make sense of JB's antics/release cycles...

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Its pointless.

So far we've seen damn near 10 pairs of 1s release and its only March.

:smh:

Definitely Year of the 1s as far as I am concerned. Grapes, Red Sole Fire Reds, BMs are all I want from all the rumored colorways. I want all the NA 1s confirmed for the rest of the year so far as well as the rumored Breds. Excluding phats, 1s releases will overshadow (in terms of numbers) anything else this year. Third favorite silhouette so I am excited for that

Definitely Year of the 1s as far as I am concerned. Grapes, Red Sole Fire Reds, BMs are all I want from all the rumored colorways. I want all the NA 1s confirmed for the rest of the year so far as well as the rumored Breds. Excluding phats, 1s releases will overshadow (in terms of numbers) anything else this year. Third favorite silhouette so I am excited for that
think the "Oreo" <---- what  people are calling them already replaced the BM5s i could be wrong tho. Those Black Gold 1s are beautiful i just still rather get the Celtics

^First time I even heard of the black and gold ones. I am passing. Patent leather is not my thing. Those Celtics will be had.

The black golds do look good though I will admit

Last edited:
Trying to make sense of JB's antics/release cycles...

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Its pointless.

So far we've seen damn near 10 pairs of 1s release and its only March.

:smh:

But JB has been releasing random CW of 1's every year (mostly trash CWs)

but we can definitely see a rhythm here.

This year could be the "year of the V"

last year was definitely the IV

before that was the III.

take a look at the BLACK FRIDAY releases. this year we are expecting a black V right?

Those are phats tho. No one pays attention to those. This year they have a ton of non phats.
But its not just 1s though. JB doesnt just retro 1 sig a year.

They tend to pick 3-4 models to retro a couple colorways of. Like the 1s and 8s this year. the 10s, 12s, and 6s last year. ect. 

But JB has been releasing random CW of 1's every year (mostly trash CWs)

but we can definitely see a rhythm here.

This year could be the "year of the V"

last year was definitely the IV

before that was the III.

take a look at the BLACK FRIDAY releases. this year we are expecting a black V right?

True.

But THIS year's 1s matter.

Which I mean they have NIKE AIR.

I know that every year is damn near the "year of the 1," but this year has way more 1s release than last year.

lol...jb trollling hard...year of th 5s and releasing a gazillion 1s...:smh: :smh: :smh:...btw,any info on the release date of the black toes...?

May 18. Ive said this like 6x since this thread started. Cold, you should put it on the thread title.

Last edited:
Royal (NA), Black/grey (NA?!), Black Toe (NA), Chicago, Bred (maybe), Knicks (NA), UNC, Hoyas, 
Celtic (NA)
 etc...etc... This is a better year for the 1s than the 5s imo...

not much competition since there are only 3 good colorways of  5s (arguably 2)

UNC are under rated .. ill get some on sale ... the soft greys are gonna be nice i bet ... breds will be nice

i sold my knicks and chicagos and dont really regret it, they need to use better quality white leather then i woulda kept the chicagos .. im in for black toes tho if my footlocker rewards are here by then LOL

DAFAQ? ONLY 2 GOOD COLORWAYS OF 5'S ARGUABLY?

FIRE RED (BLACK TONGUE)
FIRE RED (3M TONGUE)
GRAPES
METALLICS
STEALTHS

I COUNT AT LEAST 5.

Back
Top Bottom