Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

You can't beat 150 shipped next day delivery from the UK. I literally received them in less than 24 hours after placing my order. Double-boxed with excellent packaging and no customs fees...
Damn! 150 shipped?! Thats the deals! Grats man.

My pair came in this afternoon, don't mind the others :wink:

Actually, black toe is probably the worst quality of the 4...

View media item 434142

Me and you have the similar taste in 1s. Im missing the Breds tho....

The real question is which should I rock and which should I stock. :nerd:. I have been putting a lot of thought into that. way more than I should.

Last edited:
Me and you have the similar taste in 1s. Im missing the Breds tho....

The real question is which should I rock and which should I stock.
nerd.gif
. I have been putting a lot of thought into that. way more than I should.
rock alll of them. i dont know about u buddy. i buy sneakers to wear them

My pair came in today.....in my Bane voice....Let the games begin! :lol: Yeah I'm a pro wrestling fan :tongue:
how do you feel about, having 2 black toes. one withe nike air:nthat: . and the jumpman:smh: ?

I actually like the differences btw the two... red laces and lower cut, higher cut, black laces and Nike Air...but yeah I'll still be wearing the old loves. But you just can't beat the OG look. :nthat:

Nice shot. I just got those celtics for 96.36usd shipped from crooked tongues...use code payday" for that price. Excited to get my pairs in

Do you think if I email Ct they'll adjust my price? Mind you my order has already been shipped and the order was placed before the holiday weekend

i like them. not sure if i want to keep though. i would have definitely preferred the black tongue

does anyone know how to dye it?

HEART & SOLE SCAM UPDATE:  

For those (if any) of you that are interested in the H&S situation, this has been my experience after filing a Claim Tuesday 5/28.  I ordered 5/10 and waited until after Memorial Day to contact her.  

It's been over 24 hours since I had been told I would be given a refund "soon".  I was tired of waiting,and escalated my dispute to a claim through PayPal.  Apparently Lindy Ford didn't like that.  This is BY FAR the quickest I've ever got a response.  Here's the exchange:

C************ to [email protected]

Refund soon??  It's been over 11 hours.  Still not a peep from you.  Shocking!

What exactly are you doing with all this money that you sit on after lying to your customers about how many shoes you're going to receive?

I mean, it's got to be a small fortune-- you must be extremely proud of yourself.

"Heart & Sole", eh?  I don't think that fits.  No one who could ruthlessly take their "customers" money again, and again every Pre-Release is certainly lacking in both Heart, and Soul.  Check this tho, I tend to prefer---- Lindy's "ROB & STOLE" ------- your slogan can be "Swindled products, brought to you by: Your fellow customers!"

Whadoyathink??

[email protected] to C**************

I think you got to much time on your hands some of our customer have they shoes, and you might of had yours to if you would have been patient, I sent the money from my bank I paypal soon as it clears you'll have your refund 

Lindy Ford

C************** to [email protected]

Wow.  You continue to embarrass yourself.  You are a complete joke.  I 'have too much time on my hands'? You have had my (explicit) money for over 3 weeks and still couldn't manage to get the shoes.  What's worse is this isn't the first or last time you have blantently scammed and stolen hard working people (unlike your sorry ***) out of the money they earned.  Some of these people have families; it makes you feel good knowing you are holding their money hostage for weeks at a time?  Especially knowing you are incapable of filling every order? I guess it doesn't matter, cause in reality either way-- You're pathetic.  Now give me my (explicit) money back. Thanks.

Yes I'm mad, doggy.  But I want NTers to see firsthand how frustrating it can be dealing with sites like these...

Hoping I'll be refunded soon, but not holding my breath.  I'll let yall know when he/she refunds my money.

Last edited:

For those (if any) of you that are interested in the H&S situation, this has been my experience after filing a Claim Tuesday 5/28.  I ordered 5/10 and waited until after Memorial Day to contact her.  

It's been over 24 hours since I had been told I would be given a refund "soon".  I was tired of waiting,and escalated my dispute to a claim through PayPal.  Apparently Lindy Ford didn't like that.  This is BY FAR the quickest I've ever got a response.  Here's the exchange:

What exactly are you doing with all this money that you sit on after lying to your customers about how many shoes you're going to receive?

I mean, it's got to be a small fortune-- you must be extremely proud of yourself.

"Heart & Sole", eh?  I don't think that fits.  No one who could ruthlessly take their "customers" money again, and again every Pre-Release is certainly lacking in both Heart, and Soul.  Check this tho, I tend to prefer---- Lindy's "ROB & STOLE" ------- your slogan can be "Swindled products, brought to you by: Your fellow customers!"

Whadoyathink??

I think you got to much time on your hands some of our customer have they shoes, and you might of had yours to if you would have been patient, I sent the money from my bank I paypal soon as it clears you'll have your refund 

Lindy Ford

Wow.  You continue to embarrass yourself.  You are a complete joke.  I 'have too much time on my hands'? You have had my (explicit) money for over 3 weeks and still couldn't manage to get the shoes.  What's worse is this isn't the first or last time you have blantently scammed and stolen hard working people (unlike your sorry ***) out of the money they earned.  Some of these people have families; it makes you feel good knowing you are holding their money hostage for weeks at a time?  Especially knowing you are incapable of filling every order? I guess it doesn't matter, cause in reality either way-- You're pathetic.  Now give me my (explicit) money back. Thanks.

Yes I'm mad, doggy.  But I want NTers to see firsthand how frustrating it can be dealing with sites like these...

Hoping I'll be refunded soon, but not holding my breath.  I'll let yall know when he/she refunds my money.

Honestly bro, it was long overdue you blew them up like that. I mean you already came to them in a professional and calm matter and gave them the benefit of the doubt. Screw H & S

I almost had a 12 today for JJ for you.  cart jacked no backback

Last edited:

Whadoyathink??

Lindy Ford

Had a similar horror story with osneaker on this release so i feel your pain.  You'll get the money back don't worry.  Seriously best to just not even stress over it tho, he's just holding ur money for a few days.  That's all you'll end up paying to learn a good lesson.

OGStoker, you gave em a little too much ammo - that is - you said too much to them.
But in the end, you are the customer & the customer is [almost] always right & they clearly have a scam going; which is good that you outed.
I hope it affects their business the way it should.

I am curious though, where are they located, where do they ship from? Cause from their short replies back to you - English may not be their first language,
its broken English looking like what a slow 2nd grader would write. I guess all the texting going on these days has made it acceptable to reply to e-mails like that.

Last edited:
All big cartel websites aren't real businesses. Wouldn't doubt if 50% of the site are someones side hustle , who doesn't operate like a standard retailer. Horrible c/s and doesn't fulfill orders.

:lol:@their response and them acting like you were wrong for wanting your money back ASAP. They were doing you a favor? You paid them, it wasn't free :smh: It's not like they were selling them for retail. You're supposed to just let them keep your money hoping that they finally find your pair?

That's why I said these big cartel sites are just resellers who are trying to make sure they get their money. You'll get screwed if they can't find enough and you'll get screwed if they can sell them for more.

How do you sell a preorder for kicks you don't even have? I'd like to know the percentage fulfilled versus ones canceled.

I just hope people take note and pass this around. It seems when you try to warn people up here they just dismiss you or make excuses. Just like with nosneaker. Unfortunately these companies stay in business because dudes are so damn thirsty, instead of paying a few extra dollars from a legit site or a reseller who actually has the kicks in stock. People will complain like crazy over NDC, eastbay or a overseas site though.

How hard is it to log in to Paypal, and click refund? Or send, amount, and submit.

They should have sent refunds same day they couldn't fulfill orders... Or at least emails stating they can't, and will refund soon. Then follow through a day or so later. If they handled it promptly, and professionally, they'd still have a good reputation.

eek.gif

Haven't seen you post in years! I still remember the glory days when you had like 5 pairs of OG Carmine's, Fire Red V's, and all other Jordan's before they retroed. What happened to your original name?

If you haven't gotten your pair yet, Inbox me. I'd be willing to offer a bit of assistance to an OG NTer...
Hahaha -- looks like I found the 1% who still remembers the good ol' days -- but yes I used to love sharing photos and information on rare Jordans and colorways that many NTers had never seen.  It's funny actually, your screen-name is very familiar as well -- Didn't you used to rock the Sheed AF1 as your avatar?  I remember you having a dope collection back in the day; I can only imagine where you're at now with it...

I sincerely do appreciate the offer on helping to locate a pair, but unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until this mess with Heart & Sole gets sorted out -- I don't want to have nearly $500 tied up in this shoe.  
Yea, that's me. And I'm sorry to hear about this H&S crap. Situations like this, price of shoes (retail and resell), quality, and the fact that everyone has suddenly become a shoe collector all play a serious part in why I'll be entering retirement soon. I no longer "enjoy" collecting. It's not fun anymore. I hope everything works out for you my friend...

Repped to those speaking on H&S.. They came through on my pair but customer service was not there and that will make anyone stress especially when paying a premium to guarantee your pair. That was my first & last time dealing with a pre-order.

Doubled up on the black toes and glad I did, my pair from H&S came with a scuff on the left toe.. Easily my wear pair of the two. View media item 434581
Used the white laces on the Chicago 1s.
View media item 434582

Be careful with those big cartel sites, high quality fake Royals have been floating around. I'm sure Black Toes as well soon, if not already.

I'm sure this is going to start happening, because of the price of I's on the resell market. Plus I's are cheap to make. Sites are going to start having FSR restocks of royals :lol:

When the black reds come out in the fall, I suggest you dudes don't use those sites.

Whadoyathink??

Lindy Ford

So now you are waiting on your money to be RE transferred back to her pp account & then you will be refunded

A joke is an understatement

Holy hell, I just remember Stoker. :wow:

If I remember correctly, you had the Grapes as your avy for years?

What size do you need...

Back
Top Bottom