Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Sheesh, high and mighty much?

Why do you come off so high and mighty? Why are you lecturing a grown man?

He knows he messed up, and it's not like he's been the only one.

Oddly enough you were crying in the Revis topic about how people in the JB section act. When you're one of the main culprits.. :smh:

I'm not lecturing anyone, he posted and I replied to his post. I never meant to come off like I was high and mighty or trying to be disrespectful or come off like a ****, that wasn't my intention and I think that was pretty clear, not to mention he replied and seemed to understand that. If I missed the point, then I missed the point. Although harsh and blunt as I was, I was still respectful. I actually agree with pretty much everything else he said and the points he made. I'm almost 30, I remember the "good old days" and understand everything dude is saying, I know where he is coming from. All I was trying to say was if you use a company with bad reputation, don't be surprised when you get bad results. Also that if you do the leg work and rely on the community here you usually end up successfully securing a pair. And my last point was don't let one bad transaction get you down. And my "crying" more like a rant, 3 months ago was about immature, trolling ridiculous arguments and blatant disrespect between members, which clearly isn't the situation here. I'll even offer my apologies to him if he felt the way about my post that you guys do, that wasn't my intention at all. Cummon Magic, I'm one of the main culprits? Well I'm sorry you feel that way...

On a side note my BT's came in a day early from Step By Step and I checked the tracking at like 5:30 and it was too late to go to the post office and pick them up :smh: going first thing tomorrow morning, can't wait.

These are definitely TTS. Glad I didnt get a 10. Still not many pairs on ebay, I wonder how many pairs were actually produced vs. sold

Last edited:
Yeh they are going to crease ...they will get dirty ... you know ..they wont stay new forever even if you lock them in a safe for 20 years.  I have so many shoes and  all types of shoes are coming out all the time...so much so  that I wont ever have busted sneaks on my feet so I wear them freely.  If I notice I am not wearing a certain pair I sell them joints....  Its very rare though.

Yea opened my package and everything was legit...fresh pur of black toe 1s...bittersweet tho...

HEART & SOLE SCAM UPDATE:  

For those (if any) of you that are interested in the H&S situation, this has been my experience after filing a Claim Tuesday 5/28.  I ordered 5/10 and waited until after Memorial Day to contact her.  

It's been over 24 hours since I had been told I would be given a refund "soon".  I was tired of waiting,and escalated my dispute to a claim through PayPal.  Apparently Lindy Ford didn't like that.  This is BY FAR the quickest I've ever got a response.  Here's the exchange:

Good for you for filing the claim. If H&S asks you to drop the claim before they refund you, don't remove it. Let PayPal rule in your favor. If they get too many disputes that they lose, they'll end up getting suspended from PayPal.

HEART & SOLE SCAM UPDATE:  

For those (if any) of you that are interested in the H&S situation, this has been my experience after filing a Claim Tuesday 5/28.  I ordered 5/10 and waited until after Memorial Day to contact her.  

It's been over 24 hours since I had been told I would be given a refund "soon".  I was tired of waiting,and escalated my dispute to a claim through PayPal.  Apparently Lindy Ford didn't like that.  This is BY FAR the quickest I've ever got a response.  Here's the exchange:

C************ to [email protected]

Refund soon??  It's been over 11 hours.  Still not a peep from you.  Shocking!

What exactly are you doing with all this money that you sit on after lying to your customers about how many shoes you're going to receive?

I mean, it's got to be a small fortune-- you must be extremely proud of yourself.

"Heart & Sole", eh?  I don't think that fits.  No one who could ruthlessly take their "customers" money again, and again every Pre-Release is certainly lacking in both Heart, and Soul.  Check this tho, I tend to prefer---- Lindy's "ROB & STOLE" ------- your slogan can be "Swindled products, brought to you by: Your fellow customers!"

Whadoyathink??

[email protected] to C**************

I think you got to much time on your hands some of our customer have they shoes, and you might of had yours to if you would have been patient, I sent the money from my bank I paypal soon as it clears you'll have your refund 

Lindy Ford

C************** to [email protected]

Wow.  You continue to embarrass yourself.  You are a complete joke.  I 'have too much time on my hands'? You have had my (explicit) money for over 3 weeks and still couldn't manage to get the shoes.  What's worse is this isn't the first or last time you have blantently scammed and stolen hard working people (unlike your sorry ***) out of the money they earned.  Some of these people have families; it makes you feel good knowing you are holding their money hostage for weeks at a time?  Especially knowing you are incapable of filling every order? I guess it doesn't matter, cause in reality either way-- You're pathetic.  Now give me my (explicit) money back. Thanks.

Yes I'm mad, doggy.  But I want NTers to see firsthand how frustrating it can be dealing with sites like these...

Hoping I'll be refunded soon, but not holding my breath.  I'll let yall know when he/she refunds my money.

My story is the same. I finally escalated to Paypal because he hasn't refunded yet. The weird part for me is he claimed at one point he was waiting for size 14 to arrive to ship out. I ordered a size 9.5. I didn't even think these came out in a 14. Anyways, horrible customer service.

I'm not worried, I know I'll get my money back.

Good for you for filing the claim. If H&S asks you to drop the claim before they refund you, don't remove it. Let PayPal rule in your favor. If they get too many disputes that they lose, they'll end up getting suspended from PayPal.
I think I read someone else's post about H&S in this thread somewhere ...they said they filed the claim and maybe a day or so later got a response from H&S with a tracking # and whatnot.  Still very bad biz.  What I wonder is how do they secure the amount of shoes that they do ship out?

Back
Top Bottom