Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

only thing i dont like is the white insole...yea thats not going to work with me lol
laugh.gif

Were not justifying anything. were just not picky like you. were fortunate enough to secure a pair for retail and notfall victim of a scam or reseller fee. crooked tongue>D . Why do you continue to buy jordans if ur not satisifed with the quality? or do u just like to vent about matters you have no control over?
Fortunate?? You are fortunate to pick these up for retail. I'd say you are fortunate to be healthy and have clean drinking water. You do realize you are BUYING a product right? Why would you settle for shotty qualty at inflated prices? Nike got you gassed up and drinking the cool aid. SMDH

HoH North Riverside got restocked for Saturday 1st. This release passed me by, didn't realize these got this hyped. While it's a decent colorway I have too many (uncomfortable) I's already..it's tempting though.

HoH North Riverside got restocked for Saturday 1st. This release passed me by, didn't realize these got this hyped. While it's a decent colorway I have too many (uncomfortable) I's already..it's tempting though.

Nothing uncomfortable on these... Just saying :pimp:

To clarify, yes, North Riverside got restocked on the black toe Is. I held one in hand on Friday. Last I heard it's fcfs Saturday morning, they open at 10. They're really salty about not getting the MVP Lebrons so they're trying to take this as a consolation prize.

As for comfort, are you guys really fine with the cushioning under foot? They're fine short term after a while I can't wait to swap to something more modern.

To clarify, yes, North Riverside got restocked on the black toe Is. I held one in hand on Friday. Last I heard it's fcfs Saturday morning, they open at 10. They're really salty about not getting the MVP Lebrons so they're trying to take this as a consolation prize.
As for comfort, are you guys really fine with the cushioning under foot? They're fine short term after a while I can't wait to swap to something more modern.
Do you know if other stores are restocking as well? And the cushioning isn't all that great but it holds up, to me 6.5/10. I'm thinking of just swapping the insoles to roshe run insoles..... Please don't flame.....

Last edited:
LOL roshe "insole". Buy a real insole. The Roshes is paper thin foam. Wouldn't even waste my time expecting comfort.

the funny part is that these shoes are only worth $160 yet people try to jack the value up and try to front like they worth $300 please... with the way these crease and the leather anyone who pays that deserves it.

Just like when the 88 WC3's dropped everyone acted like it was worth $500 and listed them at that price but in reality people only spent $300 for them. Resellers are ridiculous. I mean it's fine to resell shoes and add in the cost for gas,inconvenience, etc but over $150?

the funny part is that these shoes are only worth $160 yet people try to jack the value up and try to front like they worth $300 please... with the way these crease and the leather anyone who pays that deserves it.

Just like when the 88 WC3's dropped everyone acted like it was worth $500 and listed them at that price but in reality people only spent $300 for them. Resellers are ridiculous. I mean it's fine to resell shoes and add in the cost for gas,inconvenience, etc but over $150?
Double retail is a bit ridiculous but unfortunately someone is paying it.

Fortunate?? You are fortunate to pick these up for retail. I'd say you are fortunate to be healthy and have clean drinking water. You do realize you are BUYING a product right? Why would you settle for shotty qualty at inflated prices? Nike got you gassed up and drinking the cool aid. SMDH

Your girl didn't stop by last night or somethin. Some of you dudes need to go to the gym and release some tension and hostility :smh:

Do you know if other stores are restocking as well? And the cushioning isn't all that great but it holds up, to me 6.5/10. I'm thinking of just swapping the insoles to roshe run insoles..... Please don't flame.....
This is what I use. I started using it as an easy fix for JBs inconsistent sizing if I ordered something too big. I ended up liking it. Now I loosen all my laces a bit and fit it in.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_BestSellers|1/Ntt-sof+soles+athletes+plus

lol. For the first few days auctions were closing at at almost $600. To get in on a piece of the action some resellers started posting their order confirmation :lol:

Back
Top Bottom