Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

the funny part is that these shoes are only worth $160 yet people try to jack the value up and try to front like they worth $300 please... with the way these crease and the leather anyone who pays that deserves it.

Just like when the 88 WC3's dropped everyone acted like it was worth $500 and listed them at that price but in reality people only spent $300 for them. Resellers are ridiculous. I mean it's fine to resell shoes and add in the cost for gas,inconvenience, etc but over $150?

Double retail is a bit ridiculous but unfortunately someone is paying it.
It's called supply vs demand. If it were not for forums/social media I don't think Jordan's would sell that great these days. Anyone can wander into these forums, gain info and either build thirst for a product or capitalize on selling to the thirsty dudes. Reminds me of people complaining how much baseball players get paid....don't buy a ticket to the game then!

GUYS, PLEASE BE WARY OF TRADES WITH OTHER MEMBERS - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH NO FEEDBACK AND NO ESTABLISHED REPUTATION.

WE HAVE HAD AN INCIDENT WHERE A MEMBER HAS SCAMMED 2 OTHERS WITH A "I'LL TRADE MY 88 CEMENT 3S FOR BLACK TOES + $50"

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

THANKS

I got 1 for retail and a second pair for 210. I bit the bullet too early. Pairs are going for 170-180 around where I live. Even saw a worn 1x for 130, sigh.

HoH North Riverside got restocked for Saturday 1st. This release passed me by, didn't realize these got this hyped. While it's a decent colorway I have too many (uncomfortable) I's already..it's tempting though.
Major Major Props.

I got a pair from there this morning.They only had 15 pairs.I saw employees buy like 6 of them before they open tho lol.I was 6th in line and everyone in the line wore a different size.They literally had 1 of each size it seems.

Last edited:
This is what I use. I started using it as an easy fix for JBs inconsistent sizing if I ordered something too big. I ended up liking it. Now I loosen all my laces a bit and fit it in.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_BestSellers|1/Ntt-sof+soles+athletes+plus
lol. For the first few days auctions were closing at at almost $600. To get in on a piece of the action some resellers started posting their order confirmation :lol:
How comfortable are these compared to roshes?

GUYS, PLEASE BE WARY OF TRADES WITH OTHER MEMBERS - ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH NO FEEDBACK AND NO ESTABLISHED REPUTATION.

WE HAVE HAD AN INCIDENT WHERE A MEMBER HAS SCAMMED 2 OTHERS WITH A "I'LL TRADE MY 88 CEMENT 3S FOR BLACK TOES + $50"

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

THANKS

Ha, I remember that jacktard. Sounded kinda sketchy, too.

Last edited:
I'll join too.
smile.gif
 I sort of have a 1s addiction. These are the pairs I brought with me when I moved. The rest are still are back where I'm from. Also minus the extra pairs of black toes.

How comfortable are these compared to roshes?

not sure if serious. Do you really think roshes are comfortable because of the insole? I have 20 pairs of roshes, and you can't compare the insoles to the ones provided on that link or spenco ones? Its a whole different league. Like comparing the YMCA league to the NBA.

not sure if serious. Do you really think roshes are comfortable because of the insole? I have 20 pairs of roshes, and you can't compare the insoles to the ones provided on that link or spenco ones? Its a whole different league. Like comparing the YMCA league to the NBA.
Roshes are definitely more comfortable than 1s but they are both dope freshness.

REP to J5

I just secured a second pair without really trying, I saw this link and just placed the order thinking Id be too late.

And they just sent me an email, confirming my order has been shipped, along with these pictures.

$233, is a bit more than I wanted to spend to double up, but either way, unless I see a deal for royals, Im most likely done w/JB until fall.

Time  to enjoy my shoes during the summer.

Sorry if I offended you..... I'm not insole knowledgeable.... I just want what's most comfortable for my 1s since they're REALLY uncomfortable so imo roshes are my #1 choice insole since they're easy to take out and comfortable to me.

Last edited:
Finally got around to gluing and sewing in the black tongue, then decided to swap the leather tongue from the Chicagos to the parachute Blk Toe tongue.

View media item 435996View media item 435987View media item 435988View media item 435989View media item 435991View media item 435992View media item 435998

Congrats to those that wanted em, got em, and still want em!  Mine look just fine, really lucky just to get some.  Glad to have a few weeks off from JB though haha.

View media item 436009
:smokin :smokin

got my black toes and chicagos side by side same size.... looks like  chicagos midsole is higher than the other...

tbh they are same quality blacktoes a little better like 5%

DEAD at anyoone paying above retail.

got my black toes and chicagos side by side same size.... looks like  chicagos midsole is higher than the other...

tbh they are same quality blacktoes a little better like 5%

DEAD at anyoone paying above retail.

If your pair of black toes are anything like the chicagos quality wise u must of got a fake pair bro lol..not even comparable

Back
Top Bottom