Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just checked the status of my blacktoes in transit expecting to see 'on truck for delivery' butt then I see " TRAIN Derailment' damn I wonder wth is us now? Like were the items in transit damaged? When will I get my stuff? Wtf o well more waiting
..knicks delivered tomorrow, celtics sometime next week...hopefully

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT :lol:

Yeah they sold out, I called a few mins ago. Chick was kinda hesitant to tell me if they still had enough pairs left, but once I said I was coming from NJ she said "Nah boo, it ain't even worth the trip." .. she sounded cute too, which probably meant she was FAT :lol:

damn thats cold CAP....

but prbly spot on :rofl:

at least she kept it 100 she couldve let you go on the journey & get there for nothing

Last edited:
Just checked the status of my blacktoes in transit expecting to see 'on truck for delivery' butt then I see " TRAIN Derailment' damn I wonder wth is us now? Like were the items in transit damaged? When will I get my stuff? Wtf o well more waiting
..knicks delivered tomorrow, celtics sometime next week...hopefully
Hopefully you had some kind of insurance. That's insane!

damn thats cold CAP....

but prbly spot on :rofl:

at least she kept it 100 she couldve let you go on the journey & get there for nothing

I would've been Bob Knight upset had I went out there and they were sold out ... if it turned out that way, I would've had no choice but to get her number, even if she was fat, as a consolation prize :rofl: :rofl:

I thought I would like black toes more once I got em in hand..

But I'm still indifferent..

Probably gonna trade em for the Gucci 1's that dropped in the winter..

Got the black toes in yesterday and the celtics in today...pictured here with my old love / new love joints

Going to cop a few more 1s to add to this. 

No complaints on the quality.

Nvm save your time and money
frown.gif
. i would of def copped a second pair

Hey guys not sure if its been asked, but are the Black Toes TTS? I've never owned a pair of 1s before.

My thirst is at an all time after hearing of that in store restock on 34th HoH. I need these and the royals in my collection

nice collection... got my wifes gs size in today from jimmy jazz gotta love that jergens lotion gift :smokin

keep buying from jj and you'll never need to buy lotion again :lol:

I keep a sample in my car now for when my hands get ashy.. love dry air :D

Back
Top Bottom