Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Caution, there is an eBay auction selling size 10 Royals for $165 shipped, and I think the same seller saying hell trade royals for BTs and will ADD cash.
Sounds sketch.

Sunshine post disclaimer^^^^

Don't forget, the rest of the thread is talking about retail pairs. Not tabao pairs from eBay.
exactly! dude is straight whining! I'll admit when I first looked at them the white leather seemed just a tad worse than the black leather but virtually the same. I honestly think it is the same but the diff. colors just make it SEEM slightly worse. dude is acting like it's a whole other level though so the only conclusion is taobao
laugh.gif

just recieved my pair and..... WOW :pimp: the tongue is wonderful, more fluid than the knicks or royal tongues and truest to the OG. It has the wrinkled crease look and almost as delicate like the parachute tongues with more durability. :pimp: I like these more than my royals, maybe because it's my newest shoe. Putting on red laces, will post pics tomorrow

Hah. The eBay pair i got is from a reseller a few of you have recommended. Put it any way you want the black toes quality is only slightly better than the Chicagos.

Idk why you guys keep bringing it up then telling me to shut up. You aint going to have it both ways.

Last edited:
Hah. The eBay pair i got is from a reseller a few of you have recommended. Put it any way you want the black toes quality is only slightly better than the Chicagos.

Idk why you guys keep bringing it up then telling me to shut up. You aint going to have it both ways.

Show us pics side by side with them and the Chicagos where they're the same.

Show us pics side by side with them and the Chicagos where they're the same.
what will pics do? you cant see the difference. You feel it. And I already said I passed on the Chicagos when I felt em in store.

dude you have to chill. its been at least 1 day that you have been consistently ragging on the quality. we get it. move on.

what will pics do? you cant see the difference. You feel it. And I already said I passed on the Chicagos when I felt em in store.

I have both. I don't need to see the difference. I knew you didn't though. From your comments I could tell you didn't have one, even without knowing you passed.

You've made yourself look ridiculous continuing to say they're the same to people who actually have both, but trolls don't care, right? You just want the attention.

dude you have to chill. its been at least 1 day that you have been consistently ragging on the quality. we get it. move on.

I keep trying to drop it someone keeps bringin it back up. Sorry
I have both. I don't need to see the difference. I knew you didn't though. From your comments I could tell you didn't have one, even without knowing you passed.

You've made yourself look ridiculous continuing to say they're the same to people who actually have both, but trolls don't care, right? You just want the attention.
LOL at no point have I claimed to have the Chicagos. I have had several chances to buy them including release date and passed. I felt em and remember how it felt. How like I said I drop it and someone keeps brining it back up by mentioning my name in their post. So you guys can quit with your flambait. You are getting the reaction you so desperately seek then complaining about it.

If I wanted attention I would simply make a troll account.

Last edited:
OK so its over then. Agree to disagree and move on.

That means no more shots at sunshineblotters and sunshineblotters will stop with the Chi vs Black toe quality stuff.

Thanks.

Sneakerpost really came through for me, I mean I don't enjoy paying $250 for any shoe, let alone 1's, but I have finally figured that by a hair the 1's are my fav Air Jordan model of all-time, so I had to spare no expense. Now Royals and Black/Red's which are my grails are the next project to focus on. BTW quality is not as bad as some cats in here are making it out to be, lets appreciate that we actually got BLACKTOES, does anyone remember how rare it was to have that shoe as an OG?? and these are HIGH TOPS with NIKE AIR. just be thankful, geesh |I

I've been shopping for a pair of blk toes at a decent price. $250 +/- 25 is what i've been seeing. found a pair of royal for $100 more so went this those instead. lol.

I know you're new killah but your best bet is to add that to your signature. You can't buy/sell/trade in the thread

Back
Top Bottom